Bills v Jets - Battle for Division?

ngbills

20 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Wow. Guess nobody is taking the Jets serious. The Bills are 13 point favorites on the road vs the 5-3, 2nd place Jets who are winners of 4 of last 5. Seems like a really high spread for a game like this. No way I am betting against the Bills though...

that’s a HUGE spread… whoa

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Maybe this will demonstrate the gap between the two teams more clearly for you, NGBILLS...

Bills point differential on the season:  +105

Jets: +17

These two teams aren't close in overall quality/skill.

Stop looking at records; they can be misleading.

I'm just saying 13 points is huge on the road. The Jets beat GB a couple weeks ago in GB by 17 and put up 40 on a good MIA defense. Not worried that the Bills win this game or think the Jets are even close to us. But 13 points...

For the Jets, this is their milestone game. I expect them to play it like there is no tomorrow. Don't know if they have the talent to beat us. But this might be the most physical game we play to date.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

The 13 pts seems out of whack.  A bit rich for a road fav.  BUT, having come off a lackluster 2nd half, I think McDermott does a good job of refocusing the team and they win pretty big.  Probably cover.  

The worst thing for the Jets is having Allen come off the field and calling the win over the Packers "gross".  So now they are going to be dialed in for the Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Wow. Guess nobody is taking the Jets serious. The Bills are 13 point favorites on the road vs the 5-3, 2nd place Jets who are winners of 4 of last 5. Seems like a really high spread for a game like this. No way I am betting against the Bills though...

Because their QB is trash (that is a compliment)

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The 13 pts seems out of whack.  A bit rich for a road fav.  BUT, having come off a lackluster 2nd half, I think McDermott does a good job of refocusing the team and they win pretty big.  Probably cover.  

The worst thing for the Jets is having Allen come off the field and calling the win over the Packers "gross".  So now they are going to be dialed in for the Jets.

The Jets literally cannot score.  Wilson threw his first TD pass in 4 games in this loss.  That's an entire month of no touchdown passes.  

26 minutes ago, Clark Rotary said:

Ha, that's entertaining!  Alternate theory... Bills fans with a good memory voting up White on the Jets site!  

White didn't finish game... Flacco did and went 3/3 with a TD.  So let's hope they don't dress Joe again

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.