Trade Deadline Transactions and Rumors

wppete

Trade Deadline is tomorrow, Tuesday Nov 1 at 4pm. As of now the only real discussion Buffalo has had has been talks with The Saints for Alvin Kamara but The Saints shut it down. 

Post here if you see or hear any other news about the Bills and possible trades. 

Edited by wppete
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, wppete said:

Trade Deadline is tomorrow, Tuesday Nov 1 at 4pm. As of now the only real discussion Buffalo has had has been talks with The Saints for Alvin Kamara but The Saints shut it down. 

Post here if you see or hear any other news about the Bills and possible trades. 

How do we know this?

• Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

How do we know this?

If there is one thing I've learned, if new leaks early about the Bills and a player its probably not true. Comes from the team or agent trying to drum up extra interest. Beane if he is working on something, is probably something no one has ever heard of yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

39 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't think any trades happen until Poyer's MRI results come back. Any need we had before that is now on the back burner

I would imagine they already know his MRI results, as I would hope that was done early in the AM.

Is there a known scheduled time for the MRI?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Kinda like I am by women for dates

Keep at it laddy!  All you need is one "hit," if she's the right one.  

Remember that.

• Like (+1) 1

I think a legitimate WR2/3 possession type WR makes a lot of sense, if one is available.. depending on what we may/may not have in place with OBJ.

Diggs is elite.  However, outside of him, we have playmakers.  So far Davis, Knox and McKenzie have all shown they can make splash plays, but none have emerged as a legitimate possession WR for Allen.  Shakir has the look of that, but is just a rookie. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

You didn't hear? There was a report by Jay Glazer that the Bills called to inquire about Kamara but were shot down by the Saints. Kinda like I am by women for dates

Not to speak for NewEra but I think he meant, how do we know that was the ONLY serious discussions.  It was "confirmed" that we inquired about Kamara...but I am sure that isn't the only inquiry.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I think a legitimate WR2 possession type WR makes a lot of sense, if one is available.. depending on what we may/may not have in place with OBJ.

Diggs is elite.  However, outside of him, we have playmakers.  So far Davis, Knox and McKenzie have all shown they can make splash plays, but none have emerged as a legitimate possession WR for Allen.  Shakir has the look of that, but is just a rookie. 

Yeah Bills fans got a little reminder about why Davis isn't a 1B receiver and Knox isn't anywhere near elite.   They are nice players but the Bills would benefit most.....at the least expense.........by more help at receiver.      The Packers came into last night determined not to get blown out but they DO get blown out and have to pass the football if those guys don't have a couple of their obligatory WTF? games.    Those 2 left A LOT more yardage on the table than any different RB than the Bills have would have........that is for sure.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Would love to grab another receiver like a Brandin Cooks. Hoping Poyer isn’t serious, but it would be smart to flip a late pick (or Zach Moss 😂) to grab a Dean Marlowe type to shore up our safety depth that appears to have taken a hit. Finally, I wouldn’t mind a move at RB (someone like Hunt), but Motor and Cook looked good last night so may be less important depending on how they project that production out the remainder of the year. Only other place would be oline, but not sure who teams would be willing to make available on their line at this point in the year (maybe Corbett? But we don’t know if he’s available or much better than what we currently have). 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.