Did Milano intercept that ball late in the first half & why wasn't there a booth review?

Billsfan1972

8 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Yes, my understanding is if your hands are under and the ground didn't affect possession then the tip can hit the ground, which was the case.

More so the fact there wasn't a review was perplexing.

Actually the ball clearly Came up from hitting the ground. It aided the catch. But I will admit if the call on the field was a pick it would have likely stayed as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Dopey said:

If it’s the play I’m thinking of, that was a helluva play by Edmunds on coverage and creating the possibility of an interception. 

Edmunds quietly had a 16 tackle game.....not that the Edmunds haters wanna see THAT!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I know a challenge flag can't be thrown in the last 2 minutes, but that was an Int from the angles I saw.  

My guess is only on a change of possession is a booth review done, though I thought there was one (and they do) on receptions.

Under 2 minutes the booth can trigger reviews on ALL plays if an incorrect call might have been made that can be challenged.

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They don't stop the play anymore for those type of reviews...they do an "expedited review" and if there is nothing to change, the play keeps going. 

Yes agree. It was within 2 minutes so my assumpiton is the officials in the "sky" took a look at it quickly and deemed it hit the ground, which the video posted by @Einstein clearly shows.  I thought the same wnen they showed the replay on the telecast.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jukester said:

Yes agree. It was within 2 minutes so my assumpiton is the officials in the "sky" took a look at it quickly and deemed it hit the ground, which the video posted by @Einstein clearly shows.  I thought the same wnen they showed the replay on the telecast.  

Huh???? No way is it clear.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Dopey said:

If it’s the play I’m thinking of, that was a helluva play by Edmunds on coverage and creating the possibility of an interception. 

@Dopey, are you trying to get banned from this forum? Speaking positively about Edmunds might trigger it😎

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Haha (+1) 1

Thought it was an interception but the ruling on the field was incomplete (after discussion and taking away the INT). Nothing conclusive in the replays could overturn it. Side note, thought it was great that NY can call down during the game to get a call right, and quickly. Perks of being the only game played i guess.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.