Did Milano intercept that ball late in the first half & why wasn't there a booth review?

Billsfan1972

The first angle was the best. Looked like the tip of the ball hit the ground and aided in the catch. 

i think that is one of those plays that the review would have ended with “the call on the field stands”. Not confirmed. Meaning not enough either way to overturn it. 

but Honestly I think the got the call right. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I know a challenge flag can't be thrown in the last 2 minutes, but that was an Int from the angles I saw.  

My guess is only on a change of possession is a booth review done, though I thought there was one (and they do) on receptions.

One angle it looked like he had it, another maybe not.  Either way, don’t know why there wasn’t an official booth review, just to make sure.

4 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

One angle it looked like he had it, another maybe not.  Either way, don’t know why there wasn’t an official booth review, just to make sure.

because the first camera angle they showed clearly showed the tip of the ball hitting the ground and I could see the black pepples pop up when the ball hit the ground first. 

all other angles after that looked like an INT were irrelevant. 

• Like (+1) 1

There likely was and the booth saw the tip of the ball hit the ground...very close, but it appeared pretty conclusive it barely hit the ground before he vacuumed it in. 

The booth does reviews like this a lot and has started to do them during the game to help officials as well...they did a booth review and messaged the officials to overturn that GB catch and ruled an incompletion after discussion.

9 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I agree with you it looked like he had his hands under the ball I have no idea why they didn’t get a booth review 

Part of the ball bounced off his hands, but at least the tip of the ball also bounced of the ground before it was secured. 

I think if the entire ball and bounced off his hands and into his chest it would have been a pick, but if even a part of the ball hits the turf on the bounce it should be incomplete. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.