Coordinators not adapting schemes

Back2Buff

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

Missed FG and a weak OPI was the only difference from the game being a nailbiter to the very end.

I don't remember the same comfortable win you apparently do.

The OPI was blatant.  You can swim move off of a DB, you can't shove him to the ground.  

The Missed FG would still have required recovering an onside kick, and then driving down the field and scoring with no TOs with something like 45 seconds on the clock.  

If you were biting your nails you might have anxiety issues. 

Missed FG and a weak OPI was the only difference from the game being a nailbiter to the very end.

I don't remember the same comfortable win you apparently do.

So, in your mind, where you had plays ending differently, it was a nail biter? 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

The OPI was blatant.  You can swim move off of a DB, you can't shove him to the ground.  

The Missed FG would still have required recovering an onside kick, and then driving down the field and scoring with no TOs with something like 45 seconds on the clock.  

If you were biting your nails you might have anxiety issues. 

I'll save you some time, he's pissed he lost alot of money or to Aaron Jones in fantasy. He's been going on about this for 13 hours. Many people have tried, but no matter what you say he ain't changing his mind.

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

When you're ripping off 20 yard runs, how is that any different than throwing 20 yard passes?

How many 20 yard runs did they give up - I counted 2 both on the same drive.

They gave up more passes of 20 yards than runs.

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Imagine if Diggs had dropped that TD pass, or Singletary fumbled every time he touched the ball! What would have happened if Josh had missed the bus!

This game was 3 TDs away from a 17-6 Packers Victory!

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I'll save you some time, he's pissed he lost alot of money or to Aaron Jones in fantasy. He's been going on about this for 13 hours. Many people have tried, but no matter what you say he ain't changing his mind.

I feel like the announcing has warped a whole lot of fans perception of this game.  The Packers decision to commit to a running game down 17 points is laughable, but Collinsworth was praising it like it was a stroke of genius.  I seriously wonder how the "but mah run defense" narrative would be shaking out if the announcers were being honest about Green Bay's losing strategy. 

Maybe this is an aside, but Collinsworth was so terribly bias last night it made me wanna puke.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

I feel like the announcing has warped a whole lot of fans perception of this game.  The Packers decision to commit to a running game down 17 points is laughable, but Collinsworth was praising it like it was a stroke of genius.  I seriously wonder how the "but mah run defense" narrative would be shaking out if the announcers were being honest about Green Bay's losing strategy. 

Maybe this is an aside, but Collinsworth was so terribly bias last night it made me wanna puke.  

I was a little surprised he brought up the times he played Buffalo. Sounded a little bitter.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I was a little surprised he brought up the times he played Buffalo. Sounded a little bitter.

I think he actively dislikes the city, he's begrudgingly says nice things about Allen because he has to now. His PFF company was so wrong on Allen that it's embarrassing for him. 

1 hour ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

One team was ripping off 20 yard passes and one was ripping off 20 yard runs? Which one of those teams won? There's your answer 

You've already been told this, but keep posting to me.  This is how (not) smart you are.

Screenshot 2022-10-31 11.39.44.png

Edited by Billz4ever

16 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Considering you're a fan of a team that allowed a team to march downfield and tie a game with 13 seconds left?  You're really asking that question?

2 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Oh no!! Some with a football IQ south of 50 ignored me. Whatever shall I do? 😂😂😂😂

And you're so clueless you keep posting to them. LMAO

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Billz4ever said:

Considering you're a fan of a team that allowed a team to march downfield and tie a game with 13 seconds left?  You're really asking that question?

And you're so clueless you keep posting to them. LMAO

Aw, how cute, you didn't ignore me. You must just be playing hard to get.😂😂😂

Just now, Billz4ever said:

Uh, that didn't happen last night. The Bills won.

Honestly, they did. I wouldn't lie to you. Look it up....

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Uh, that didn't happen last night. The Bills won.

Honestly, they did. I wouldn't lie to you. Look it up....

Play like that against KC and let me know how it works out.

Edited by Billz4ever

Why are you living in a world of hypotheticals?  

"Play against KC like that!" I'll gladly let KC rush the ball instead of having Mahomes throw. 

5 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

How sad someone is this starved for attention.

Screenshot 2022-10-31 11.48.16.png

Why are you living in a world of hypotheticals?  

"Play against KC like that!" I'll gladly let KC rush the ball instead of having Mahomes throw. 

You clearly missed the point, but OK.  What the Bills did last night was the equivalent of stacking 8 in the box every play against KC, but obviously you don't get that.

Edited by Billz4ever

3 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

We didnt and we won. As a matter of fact, against KC, our coaches entered a chess match that saw both teams adjust and re-scheme multiple times throughout the game. And ultimately it was our re-scheming by Frazier that secured the victory.

If a weak team wants to do dumb ***** and lose themselves the game, we will let them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.