Great night game experience! However....

Adamb412

18 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Rich people don’t like to drink ?    Cool story Gene 🙄

what’s this mean ?   You hate everyone who makes less than 45 an hour ? 

It means what it means. The new stadium prices should price out those antics.  Unless you want to drop PSLs massive ticket price to pass out because you are not an adult and cannot control yourself. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I try to pity rather than despise those, rich or poor, whose addictions lead them to turn every good time into an opportunity to drink themselves into a medical emergency.  When we talk with pride about the Bills Mafia being "crazy" we are not talking about passing out in a puddle of your own urine. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

I was there since 11am - and of course throughout the entire game.  The tailgating and pregame activities were better than phenomenal!!  Then once the game started I sensed a significant lack of energy.  As for me I was totally whipped; was drinking for 9 hours already at that point.  Many people around me were yawning, I was in section 140, 8th row, (corner of the end zone) which usually has a ton of energy.  Not tonight.  At game time -  I was wiped out !!! Many others around me seemed to look and feel the same way.  That’s my experience and my observations. 

It came across that way on TV as well.  Didnt seem as loud as the night games usually are.  

4 hours ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

I was there since 11am - and of course throughout the entire game.  The tailgating and pregame activities were better than phenomenal!!  Then once the game started I sensed a significant lack of energy.  As for me I was totally whipped; was drinking for 9 hours already at that point.  Many people around me were yawning, I was in section 140, 8th row, (corner of the end zone) which usually has a ton of energy.  Not tonight.  At game time -  I was wiped out !!! Many others around me seemed to look and feel the same way.  That’s my experience and my observations. 

It came across that way on TV as well.  Didnt seem as loud as the night games usually are.  

21 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

It means what it means. The new stadium prices should price out those antics.  Unless you want to drop PSLs massive ticket price to pass out because you are not an adult and cannot control yourself. 

Rooting for higher price tickets.     🤦🏼‍♂️

Gross 

24 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Not rich, just more civilized.

Cocaine and Pinot Grigio > Miller lights and Marlboro’s 

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Adamb412 said:

I don't enjoy smelling piss for hours. Sorry call me a snob

Calling bupkus on this one. Everyone knows that it's only the first piss that smells when you're drinking. Once the seal is broken it's basically water getting pushed out. With the partying all day there's no way that piss smelled, it's a figment of your imagination.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Rooting for higher price tickets.     🤦🏼‍♂️

Gross 

Cocaine and Pinot Grigio > Miller lights and Marlboro’s 

Rooting for a modern stadium. The higher prices come with that. Capitalism. 

weak Gaslight attempt. 

Edited by MAJBobby

29 minutes ago, Mickey said:

I try to pity rather than despise those, rich or poor, whose addictions lead them to turn every good time into an opportunity to drink themselves into a medical emergency.  When we talk with pride about the Bills Mafia being "crazy" we are not talking about passing out in a puddle of your own urine. 

Are they addictions?  Or are they just morons that cannot have a semblance of self control?  They are different. 

6 hours ago, Adamb412 said:

I don't enjoy smelling piss for hours. Sorry call me a snob

The fragrance is called "Eu de toilette" 😀

I remember hearing DJ's on a Buffalo radio station interview a guy who used a catheter so he wouldn't have to get up & pee during games 😬 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm all for having a good time but I've never understood the people that get so trashed they don't even make it inside the stadium. Either that or as soon as they get to their seats they pass out or start some BS. Went to the 2013 home opener and some drunk schmuck in the row behind us started a fight with a guy down the row, beer gets spilled all over us, dude gets thrown out and they haven't even done the introductions yet. Just a complete waste of your money, time, and energy. And there's a line with how much people should have to tolerate. You're gonna have to endure some people being a little belligerent and obnoxious but beyond that it shouldn't have to be tolerated. 

• Agree 3

10 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I'm all for having a good time but I've never understood the people that get so trashed they don't even make it inside the stadium. Either that or as soon as they get to their seats they pass out or start some BS. Went to the 2013 home opener and some drunk schmuck in the row behind us started a fight with a guy down the row, beer gets spilled all over us, dude gets thrown out and they haven't even done the introductions yet. Just a complete waste of your money, time, and energy. And there's a line with how much people should have to tolerate. You're gonna have to endure some people being a little belligerent and obnoxious but beyond that it shouldn't have to be tolerated. 

Those are not really football fans. They come to drink. Similar to fans who destroy things after a championship is won. Not really sports fans

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, Adamb412 said:

I think I know why the bills don't have night games. Literally everyone around me was tuned up on booze.... The guy in front of me literally pissed himself and left a puddle and was asleep/passed out the most of the game.

Were you in 337? Cus they literally happened to me as well. LOL

So funny that there are some defending the act of drinking yourself into a stupor, urinating, and passing out. That's the true fan experience we are going for? Just pitiful behavior.

The point is to go see a football game and cheer on your team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have had good times at Bills games ruined by drunken, beligerent, beer spilling idiots on more than one occasion. I enjoy all of the tailgating antics and festivities but the inside the stadium experience not so much anymore. I on occasion get invited to a box suite and that is fantastic. Otherwise I prefer to watch the game in peace on my own TV.

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The day games aren't much better.  LOL.  One of the reasons I wanted an indoor stadium downtown.  I'm too old for this college like environment.

Piss inside, piss outside - all the same.  As a previous poster said the PSL's will minimize, NOT eliminate this from happening.  My gawd some of those people were tailgating @ noon!!!  Of course some were falling asleep....they missed a good game.  

I’ll be honest. I don’t know if it’s the night games and fans aren’t used to it or if Bills fans have already become spoiled by this team but the crowd noise this season has been not as loud as you’d expect from a SB contending team. 

Outside of the Bills unique intro, I thought the atmosphere was just ehh 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.