Great night game experience! However....

Adamb412

Just now, Adamb412 said:

I think I know why the bills don't have night games. Literally everyone around me was tuned up on booze.... The guy in front of me literally pissed himself and left a puddle and was asleep/passed out the most of the game.

Was it you or the guy in front of you? 

• Haha (+1) 10

5 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

I think I know why the bills don't have night games. Literally everyone around me was tuned up on booze.... The guy in front of me literally pissed himself and left a puddle and was asleep/passed out the most of the game.

Are there fans of other teams that don't do this?

1 hour ago, Adamb412 said:

Maybe he just spilled his beer?

I was there since 11am - and of course throughout the entire game.  The tailgating and pregame activities were better than phenomenal!!  Then once the game started I sensed a significant lack of energy.  As for me I was totally whipped; was drinking for 9 hours already at that point.  Many people around me were yawning, I was in section 140, 8th row, (corner of the end zone) which usually has a ton of energy.  Not tonight.  At game time -  I was wiped out !!! Many others around me seemed to look and feel the same way.  That’s my experience and my observations. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Adamb412 said:

I don't enjoy smelling piss for hours. Sorry call me a snob

I feel for you. With the rising  cost of tickets it’s not wrong to expect decent human behavior around you. People arguing that it’s ok to see someone passed out and incontinent are just beyond wasting time sharing your opinion with or thinking you might have a rational discussion with. If you’re an adult , that type of idiocy is  not even “ funny”.  I had club seats for years with the Jags ( even tho I was always a diehard Bills fan , just wanted to support the NFL in Jax) but after years of guys fighting , being arrested next to me , listening to them yell F. You to the visiting team the entire game ( seats were 8 rows behind visitors bench ) , it just lost its appeal and entertainment value for the $! .  

To those who argue I should have just consumed more alcohol and be like them just for a football game , you are beyond reasoning with.  Some people have occupations that can be lost for acting that way in public, so should those people be forced to tolerate or expose their families to seeing that if they want to see a game , or is your argument games are for adults only ? Tell that to Josh!  The prime time night games were definitely worse cuz the guys around me were not definitely not working the next day ( prob had to make bail!)   Lol !  Just wanted to say you’re not alone, some people do go wanting to enjoy the game experience!  Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Hopefully PSL's and ticket prices in the new stadium will keep fans like that from attending.

Rich people don’t like to drink ?    Cool story Gene 🙄

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

The new stadium should price a lot of that out. 

what’s this mean ?   You hate everyone who makes less than 45 an hour ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.