Jaire Alexander vs Diggs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh dear 

“And Zaire, he met me one night, and I expect he must have thought I looked kind o' young. So he hated losin' his money to such a young-lookin' man, and he took his way of sayin' as much. I had to explain myself to him plainly, so that he learned right away my age had got its growth.” -some book

• Haha (+1) 4

The funniest thing about this whole thing is just the idea that he went out there talked all this ***** to Diggs, and then when they all lined up Diggs would look up only to see someone completely different on him and Jaire on the other end of the field lined up on someone else. Just how awkward that moment would be is just perfect.

Professional leagues absolutely could use some real rivalry animosity and hatred.  

That said, if you can’t take it and it escalates to on field b.s. ….well that’s exactly why these leagues have come down on showboating, trash talk, and celebrating - the TD dances they’ve now allowed. 

They don’t want it escalating to something embarrassing

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

The funniest thing about this whole thing is just the idea that he went out there talked all this ***** to Diggs, and then when they all lined up Diggs would look up only to see someone completely different on him and Jaire on the other end of the field lined up on someone else. Just how awkward that moment would be is just perfect.

Yes he was all lined up on … shakir 👻

• Haha (+1) 1

Maybe Alexander should be more concerned with the fact that his coach came up with a game plan not to win the game, but to keep from getting completely blown out....reminded me of a Dick Jauron game plan......a losers mentality, IMO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.