Poyer elbow injury (update: “day-to-day”)

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Poyer elbow injury (update: “day-to-day”)
14 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This is the best case scenario in a bad situation. I was fully expecting to hear "out for the season"

Well I gotta admit I did too but when Dr. Chao made his assessment, I started to allow myself to be more optimistic for the first time since Poyer got hurt.

I think Poyer’s description of the injury along with the immediate swelling is what freaked everyone out, but mostly Poyer mentioning a “pop” is what had everyone expecting the worst.

Edited by BobBelcher

Now, this also raises a question about the roster. With the trade for DM yesterday, and Poyer being announced as day-to-day today, is Johnson possibly about to be cut? He has been the weakest link of the S group. 

9 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

Well I gotta admit I did too but when Dr. Chao made his assessment, I started to allow myself to be more optimistic for the first time since Poyer got hurt.

I think Poyer’s description of the injury along with the immediate swelling is what freaked everyone out, but mostly Poyer mentioning a “pop” is what had everyone expecting the worst.

Chao is a hack. 

38 minutes ago, H2o said:

Now, this also raises a question about the roster. With the trade for DM yesterday, and Poyer being announced as day-to-day today, is Johnson possibly about to be cut? He has been the weakest link of the S group. 

Doubtful as Marlowe gives us 4 true S again with Poyer, Johnson and Hamlin.  Marlowe and Johnson are backups.  If Poyer is out on SUN wonder if OBD starts Marlowe?

Bills released Brandon Bryant and Isaiah Hodgins to activate Tre and add Marlowe.  And Moss for Hines was a wash so no need to cut anyone else.

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Doubtful as Marlowe gives us 4 true S again with Poyer, Johnson and Hamlin.  Marlowe and Johnson are backups.  If Poyer is out on SUN wonder if OBD starts Marlowe?

Bills released Brandon Bryant and Isaiah Hodgins to activate Tre and add Marlowe.  And Moss for Hines was a wash so no need to cut anyone else.

Do we know if they went back to the practice squad

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.