Week 8, 10/30/2022, Packers v. Bills GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

As usual, Josh gets an automatic game ball (not today, I'm revoking it for almost giving the game back to the Pack in the 2nd half), and I pick 3 O and 3 D and you have at it.

Devin "Motor" Singletary - This game would have been much easier if Ken Dorsey had not inexplicably gone away from him again, but Motor produced when called upon.  He iced the game with tough runs on the final drive. 

Stefon "They Call Me Mister" Diggs - Week in and week out, he shows that he is the best WR in the NFL.  So glad he's on our team.

Tim Settle - Early sack set the tone and the tip which resulted in Cookie's INT saved the day.

Matt "Cookie" Milano - Had a very rough game, but made some key stops and snuffed out the Pack with the INT that sealed the win.

WHO YA GOT???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

As usual, Josh gets an automatic game ball (not today, I'm revoking it for almost giving the game back to the Pack in the 2nd half), and I pick 3 O and 3 D and you have at it.

Devin "Motor" Singletary - This game would have been much easier if Ken Dorsey had not inexplicably gone away from him again, but Motor produced when called upon.  He iced the game with tough runs on the final drive. 

Stefon "They Call Me Mister" Diggs - Week in and week out, he shows that he is the best WR in the NFL.  So glad he's on our team.

Tim Settle - Early sack set the tone and the tip which resulted in Cookie's INT saved the day.

Matt "Cookie" Milano - Had a very rough game, but made some key stops and snuffed out the Pack with the INT that sealed the win.

WHO YA GOT???

I thought you nailed it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.