NFL Week 8: Packers at Bills - post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

Nah, you aren't calling anyone out because anyone with two eyes could plainly see the Bills played a terrible 2nd half of football against a bad team and the Bills failure to adapt to what the offense was doing made what should've been a blowout, barely a 10 pt win.  You wasted a lot of keystrokes there since I stopped reading after you once again think you're calling me out for something.

@Billz4ever Reading comprehension:  FAIL

Into the bucket with you, my Fishie

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

You replied to me homie, and don't forget it. 

Another one for the ignore bucket.

At this point, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Everyone here agrees they played poorly in the second half, even the team agrees they played poorly in the second half. I'm no longer sure what you are even complaining about when everyone agrees they did not play up to their potential in that half. As bad as they played in the second, I never thought they were going to lose. 

If they play like that in the playoffs, yes, they are going to lose. Even the team will tell you that. Point is, just because they played one bad half of football this week, does not mean they are going to play like that every game.

Lighten up Francis.

Normally Colin has some pretty solid takes on teams, including the Bills, hammering them about losing close games and being too Josh-centric when running the ball which he was right about.

However...

Today he is hammering the Bills about "trash talking" when we were up 24-7, "lets you back into the game" and then goes on to praise the 49ers vs. the Rams who "have been in a Super Bowl unlike the Bills".

1. The "trash talking" began between Alexander and Diggs IN THE TUNNEL before the game even started.

2. Douglas threw Diggs to the ground, which really set off the chippiness and yapping.

3. The 49ers beat the Rams up just like we did in LA and NEVER let the Rams "back in the game"

4. The Dolphins, Ravens and Cowboys have let teams back in the game a lot and silence...

It really ticks me off that he is misrepresenting the Bills and what happened last night and makes me question if he did this on purpose or not. Did he not follow the events or was he too busy sipping wine on the back patio during most of the game?!?!

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

He's an idiot with a flamethrower.  I admit to listening to him occasionally, but you have to accept that he's going to just spout off asinine things from time to time.

Ya that’s how I took it - he needs a story today and it’s low hanging fruit. He typically says positive stuff about bills and Allen the only thing that’s dumb is this close game *****. We just beat KC in a close game two games ago

Mission accomplished.  Colin Cowherd is consistently one of the biggest hypocrites out there.  Don’t get me wrong when he’s on the Bills bandwagon I tend to ignore it more but his takes change weekly.  What applies to one team one week doesn’t apply to the same team the next week.  If we don’t trash talk his take is most likely that we came out flat and didn’t show emotion in the second half.  He wants people tuning in and talking.  That’s why he’s a fan one week and not the next.  He’s flip flopped on Mahomes and Allen so many times I’ve lost count.

• Agree 1

His instant reaction after the game was how the Bills can't run the ball other than Josh Allen and how it's going to cost them at some point...after watching the Bills gash the Rams repeatedly on the ground with Singletary....

It's like did you even watch the game?

10 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Normally Colin has some pretty solid takes on teams, including the Bills, hammering them about losing close games and being too Josh-centric when running the ball which he was right about.

However...

Today he is hammering the Bills about "trash talking" when we were up 24-7, "lets you back into the game" and then goes on to praise the 49ers vs. the Rams who "have been in a Super Bowl unlike the Bills".

1. The "trash talking" began between Alexander and Diggs IN THE TUNNEL before the game even started.

2. Douglas threw Diggs to the ground, which really set off the chippiness and yapping.

3. The 49ers beat the Rams up just like we did in LA and NEVER let the Rams "back in the game"

4. The Dolphins, Ravens and Cowboys have let teams back in the game a lot and silence...

It really ticks me off that he is misrepresenting the Bills and what happened last night and makes me question if he did this on purpose or not. Did he not follow the events or was he too busy sipping wine on the back patio during most of the game?!?!

That game was a powder keg after Diggs got hit late.  The Allen hit before that, although clean, also contributed. Both teams were laying the wood to each other last night. 

I say this all the time. Talking heads know that Bills fans are passionate and singing their praises doesn’t draw ratings. Now talk badly and all of Bills nations eyes starts watching, paying attention, spreading the news. 

Do you honestly think Cowherd, Nick Wright, even Peter Schraeger who plays the foil on the GMF group that loves the Bills, don’t know that the Bills are a really good football team? They do but they won’t get their check signed without viewers 

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I say this all the time. Talking heads know that Bills fans are passionate and singing their praises doesn’t draw ratings. Now talk badly and all of Bills nations eyes starts watching, paying attention, spreading the news. 

Do you honestly think Cowherd, Nick Wright, even Peter Schraeger who plays the foil on the GMF group that loves the Bills, don’t know that the Bills are a really good football team? They do but they won’t get their check signed without viewers 

Nick Wright knows exactly what he's doing yet I notice he doesn't trash the Bills as much as he has in the past but he's definitely a Chiefs homer and comes  off like a little kid when he gets angry when others claim we're the best team without "proving it" on the field like his Chiefs had to when Tampa was the best team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.