NFL Week 8: Packers at Bills - post game thread

BuffaloBill

7 minutes ago, wjag said:

I was REALLY surprised no mention and no penalty were called.  He CLEARLY tackled him hard a second time out of bonds.  That is why Diggs went after him and was being walled off by McKenzie and Davis.  It wasn't even discussed in the game as it was happening.

Pretty sure that was not Alexander ((#23), but rather Rasul Douglas (#29).

And yes, agree that it was a pretty clear unnecessary roughness call as Diggs had already made the catch and gone to the ground in the endzone with the ball.

Was also very impressed with how quickly his teammates got over there.  Davis was loping over but McKenzie clearly knew Diggs was holding onto his temper by a thread and turned on the afterburners to get there PDQ. 

When Alexander tackled Allen near the goal line Saffold moved impressively fast to get there as well.

Good.

1) Running game looks better.

2) Bills are 6-1 and 3-0 at home.

3) Bills are pretty healthy.

Bad.

1) 27. 24. 23. 19. That is all the Bills have scored in 4 of their last 5 games. Troubling.

2) The Bills looked unfocused with all the trash talking before and during the game.

3) The run defense looked like last year's run defense.

• Dislike 2

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I added him to the Ignore list. 

You're not doing it right then. I got him to put me on his ignore list. All because I called him out on his nonsense. I don't know how much $$ he lost last night, but damn, it must of been alot. He's been going at it for almost 18 hours.😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Disappointed the epic nonsense rants by Cowherd got merged into this. Really was an epic hot take deserving its own deal.

He's spring loaded to turn on us at any whim. 

He is right though.  Bills are reading their own headlines and believing the hype, but the Bills are not playing complete games.  It is going to come back to haunt them in the playoffs. Bills are sloppy.  Coaching. Coaching. Coaching.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

He is right though.  Bills are reading their own headlines and believing the hype, but the Bills are not playing complete games.  It is going to come back to haunt them in the playoffs. Bills are sloppy.  Coaching. Coaching. Coaching.  

It’s them damn tick tock videos and all the Twittering they are doing.  Unfocused. If there’s a ping pong table in the room, GET IT OTTA THERE!

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

He just way overanalyzes stuff. Some of it is true . We've stopped the run consistently this year. The notion we don't seal games is just not true.

2 weeks ago he was making the point we blow out teams too much and don't win close games.

Now it's we don't seal games. 

Looking at the past 10 years of SBs no team has had perfect years and have had plenty of faults. The Rams had huge issues last year. KC always had problems.

He just gushes about the Niners, a .500 team who gave up a 40 burger last week. 

Colin has this huge west coast bias. He really is over the top there. 

Edited by RichRiderBills

7 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

You're not doing it right then. I got him to put me on his ignore list. All because I called him out on his nonsense. I don't know how much $$ he lost last night, but damn, it must of been alot. He's been going at it for almost 18 hours.😂😂

You know, I didn't have the kind of dad that taught very many life lessons. But one thing he did sit me down to talk about at a very early age was why I should never, ever ever ever bet on the Buffalo Bills. True story. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

You know, I didn't have the kind of dad that taught very many life lessons. But one thing he did sit me down to talk about at a very early age was why I should never, ever ever ever bet on the Buffalo Bills. True story. 

Hell yeah. I know some people who bet against the Bills every game to lighten the sting if they lose. But you never, ever bet on your own team. Far too much bias in making those decisions.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

The status of Poyer's elbow is the only thing to be concerned about after that game. 

Is it OK if I'm also concerned about Milano's oblique and why Quessenberry was visiting the x-ray room after the game?

Oh, and whether Josh Allen dinged something that was giving him accuracy problems in the 2nd half

I think that's all

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Is it OK if I'm also concerned about Milano's oblique and why Quessenberry was visiting the x-ray room after the game?

Oh, and whether Josh Allen dinged something that was giving him accuracy problems in the 2nd half

🤣  He was sloppy. Period.  He needs to stop reading how great he is.  The entire team does.  Never seen a more talented team not show up for entire halves of games.  Coaching.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I think that's all

Is it ok if I organize a Concern Queen Fall Ball, where concerned Bills fans of all shapes and sizes can duel it out to win the title of Concern Queen? There can be only one! 😂

3 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

What the hell was that?

I am so grateful I am not the only Earthling who needed to ask that

5 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Is it ok if I organize a Concern Queen Fall Ball, where concerned Bills fans of all shapes and sizes can duel it out to win the title of Concern Queen? There can be only one! 😂

If that's how you roll, Knock Yourself Out

Edited by Beck Water

Video of what he said

He literally said the Packers out played the Bills for 2.5 quarters, and teams like Philadelphia just blows teams away, while Buffalo lets teams back in the game.  I guess the +105 point differential (27 points more than Philly might I add) isn't good enough.  As for the statement about the Bills are too reliant on Josh Allen, what team with a Superstar quarterback isn't?  You never hear people say that KC is too reliant on Mahomes.  You never hear that the Bengals are too reliant on Burrow (Mixon only has 70 yards more than Singletary).  Why don't we hear about the Ravens being too reliant on Jackson?  What is Cowherd trying to say in this piece?  I'm super confused by it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

Video of what he said

He literally said the Packers out played the Bills for 2.5 quarters, and teams like Philadelphia just blows teams away, while Buffalo lets teams back in the game.  I guess the +105 point differential (27 points more than Philly might I add) isn't good enough.  As for the statement about the Bills are too reliant on Josh Allen, what team with a Superstar quarterback isn't?  You never hear people say that KC is too reliant on Mahomes.  You never hear that the Bengals are too reliant on Burrow (Mixon only has 70 yards more than Singletary).  Why don't we hear about the Ravens being too reliant on Jackson?  What is Cowherd trying to say in this piece?  I'm super confused by it.

That self-promoting attention ***** is not getting his own threads on this forum.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

🤣  He was sloppy. Period.  He needs to stop reading how great he is.  The entire team does.  Never seen a more talented team not show up for entire halves of games.  Coaching.

Wow. How dare the Bills win by only 10 points. Fire the entire staff.

33 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

He just way overanalyzes stuff. Some of it is true . We've stopped the run consistently this year. The notion we don't seal games is just not true.

2 weeks ago he was making the point we blow out teams too much and don't win close games.

Now it's we don't seal games. 

Looking at the past 10 years of SBs no team has had perfect years and have had plenty of faults. The Rams had huge issues last year. KC always had problems.

He just gushes about the Niners, a .500 team who gave up a 40 burger last week. 

Colin has this huge west coast bias. He really is over the top there. 

He’s a clown who is more wrong than right regarding the NFL. 

Just now, BillyBilliams said:

Sounds good.  Can't believe he gets paid to say this kind of garbage.  At least Nick Wright is enjoyable to listen to.

You're an excellent, if infrequent, poster but I do not want to let that stuff get a toehold in here.

'Preciate you understanding. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.