NFL Week 8: Packers at Bills - post game thread

BuffaloBill

16 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Normally Colin has some pretty solid takes on teams, including the Bills, hammering them about losing close games and being too Josh-centric when running the ball which he was right about.

However...

Today he is hammering the Bills about "trash talking" when we were up 24-7, "lets you back into the game" and then goes on to praise the 49ers vs. the Rams who "have been in a Super Bowl unlike the Bills".

1. The "trash talking" began between Alexander and Diggs IN THE TUNNEL before the game even started.

2. Douglas threw Diggs to the ground, which really set off the chippiness and yapping.

3. The 49ers beat the Rams up just like we did in LA and NEVER let the Rams "back in the game"

4. The Dolphins, Ravens and Cowboys have let teams back in the game a lot and silence...

It really ticks me off that he is misrepresenting the Bills and what happened last night and makes me question if he did this on purpose or not. Did he not follow the events or was he too busy sipping wine on the back patio during most of the game?!?!

He also talked about is immediate reaction to the Bills-Packers game on his Volume podcast thing being that we don't have a rungame, which makes you wonder if he actually watched the game.

2 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

OR it could be Bills homers not being able to accept any criticisms of the team, which is the far more likely answer, especially when we're talking about this board.

Yet you are here with your infinite wisdom,  waiting for the team to fail so you can say "I told you so".  You are so enlightened🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Dablitzkrieg
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

OR it could be Bills homers not being able to accept any criticisms of the team, which is the far more likely answer, especially when we're talking about this board.

Here's some criticism for you buddy. Your whole dissertation has been to declare the Bills defensive strategy was a failure for allowing the Packers to run. They should have put in heavier packages and made the Packers throw.

But the Packers scored 0.0 points running, and they scored 14 points passing. 

So maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are, since you wanted the Packers to do more of what scored and less of what didn't score. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Yet you are here with your infinite wisdom,  waiting for the team to fail so you can say "I told you so".  You are so enlightened🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are exhibit A, hoss.

I know you hate it, but I have as much right to express my opinion here as you do and if you don't like it, tough crap.

Just now, Big Blitz said:

We were almost a mirror image of the Eagles Monday night v the Cowboys.  

I really don’t think the fans should be making much of a bad half in a game we were in total control of. 

The status of Poyer's elbow is the only thing to be concerned about after that game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Here's some criticism for you buddy. Your whole dissertation has been to declare the Bills defensive strategy was a failure for allowing the Packers to run. They should have put in heavier packages and made the Packers throw.

So maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are, since you wanted the Packers to do more of what scored and less of what didn't score. 

It's not just this thread, had a two page conversation essentially saying the same thing and my dude's heels are so far in the mud they're sticking out in China. 

Edited by Bruffalo
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

So they scored against the Nickel passing AND ran on it too.  Maybe you aren't as smart as you think YOU are.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

So they scored against the Nickel passing AND ran on it too.  Maybe you aren't as smart as you think YOU are.

Yeah, 17 points all game.

The Bills. 

They scored 24 points,

In the first half.

PS how many points did the Packers score on their 28 runs? 

ZERO POINT ZERO MR BLUTARSKI!

Edited by Motorin'
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

They didn't win though.  They didn't come close to winning.  The running only hurt them ultimately. Isn't that the most important thing?  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.