NFL Week 8: Packers at Bills - post game thread

BuffaloBill

Are Bills fans quickly becoming spoiled?  Don’t score on every drive, don’t put up 40 points... and everyone is unhappy because the win was inly by 10pts and just not as good as it should be.  Wtf.   We won, easily. Enjoy it.

The Packers heard all week how bad they were and how the Bills were going to steamroll them. They took it personally and came out and playing for their season and pride.  Bills still easily beat them despite it all.

Enjoy the season! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Just now, Beast said:

Go back and look at the PBP at NFL.com and get back to me.

Already did. Sorry you live in some alternate world. The Run first offense got your high powered offense what 50 plays. 

now at the end of the day I don’t care. We won. Back to slinging it all over the field next week. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, zow2 said:

KC wins a few games like this every year, just ho-hum wins where they don’t look great… and no one bats an eye.  

Take the W, be happy and move on.

Right?  How many times we hear from our own fan base.... "oh thats just KC playing down to the opponent, they can turn it on whenever". Its because they too are sloppy all first half.

Edited by Scott7975

Just now, Dan said:

Are Bills fans quickly becoming spoiled?  Don’t score on every drive, don’t put up 40 points... and everyone is unhappy because the win was inly by 10pts and just not as good as it should be.  Wtf.   We won, easily. Enjoy it.

The Packers heard all week how bad they were and how the Bills were going to steamroll them. They took it personally and came out and playing for their season and pride.  Bills still easily beat them despite it all.

Enjoy the season! 

The Packers weren't good enough to make us look poor; we made ourselves look poor.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

If we play a half-game like this in the playoffs against a strong team, our season will be over.

So sure, this type of game could derail our season.  

Maybe...or maybe they are good enough to still win.

However, this is very similar to their last 2 post bye week games. Play well in spurts but not really that well overall.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TheBrownBear said:

Weird game.  Outgained by 30 yards.  Lost the turnover battle.  GB won TOP 33:30-26:30.  Hard to believe we won by 10 points.

Yeah we definitely didn’t play a great game. Somewhat disappointing. But Aaron Rodgers got his first ever loss in prime time. Wish we would have covered but still happy. Let’s move on and destroy the Jets 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Nelius said:

.Rodgers is a shell of himself from just 2 years ago

As he showed late with no receivers at all to speak of, he’s still Aaron Rodgers.  I was never worried, just slightly annoyed. 

We made more than enough plays to win the game.  And won it by two scores. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

If we play a half-game like this in the playoffs against a strong team, our season will be over.

Not every game is going to be perfect, sometimes you win ugly

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

They are truly going to be one of the worst teams in the league for years to come without sweeping organizational changes. I honestly feel bad for Aaron Jones, hoping he doesn’t rot on that team for the next few years.

Can’t believe people thought they were an SB possible this off season. Rodgers is a shell of himself from just 2 years ago and his contract has ruined them. Gonna be a case study in incompetence years from now.

All these QBs hang on just a little too long. 

Peyton Did it. 
Frave Did it. 
Ben Did it

Rodgers is doing it

Brady is doing it 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I mean, I guess, but expecting perfection for 60 minutes every single game is asking a lot.  A season has ebbs and flows.  I'm happy that we could play a pretty bad half of football and still manage to walk away with a 27-17 win.  Sign of a good team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.