NFL Week 8: Packers at Bills - post game thread

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, Trekking said:

All out ugly. They obviously didn’t come prepared 

I’m sure you said that in the first half when Allen was zipping in those on-target passes to Diggs for the TD and extending the play to find Knox.

I’m just concerned Josh got a little dinged because the last time he was missing like that it turned out he’d injured his L shoulder, per Hasselbeck makes a QB miss high

• Like (+1) 1

Ugly ugly win against a bad one dimensional GB team. Dose of reality for some who thought the Bills would roll and Josh wouldn’t play the 4th quarter. Run D was atrocious, way too much trash talking and just sloppy overall. Josh bad TWO horrible decisions that can’t happen.

All that said 6-1 and on to NYJ. But if I’m McDermott I’m PO’d!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Very sloppy on both sides of the ball,  they cannot play like that and expect to beat winning teams.  Next week against the Jets could be a repeat of Jaguars game last season if they play like they did tonight.  Jets are young and hunger and I am sure they have this game highlighted on their calendar just like Miami

• Thank you (+1) 1

I knew there was no chance GB was coming back down 3 scores.  Didnt like Josh throwing those picks because they were bad.  Just throw the ball away there.  Didnt like the sloppiness in the second half over all but the game was never in question.  For whatever reason the Bills are sloppy after bye week.  Not worried about them getting back on track.  Just hope they dont come out sloppy like that after their first round bye in the playoffs 😃

Just now, Donuts and Doritos said:

It's not the 10 pt win it's the 3 pts scored in the second half most people are concerned with. Offense looked off. Got this week to fix things. They can & will play better.

Concerned is fine.  But some people are acting more like they lost, rather then won by 10.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.