NFL Week 8: Packers at Bills - post game thread

BuffaloBill

Sloppy but they’re so good it really doesn’t matter. I was mentally prepared for a loss because statistically a couple more are coming, and this game is slightly more meaningless than some of the others (also why I’m worried about MIN), so I wouldn’t have been surprised. Thankfully Green Bay is pretty awful. Bottom third team, called it after the draft.

The sky is falling stuff is pretty hilarious though. Josh had a stinker off a bye and still won. Burrow, Herbert, and Carr have stinkers regularly and lose miserably because of them. Worrying about this team right now seems like a pretty short sighted opinion.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

No, but it was still frustrating to see the uncharacteristic stuff in the second half.

No? 😂 people were complaining about us letting the packers run out the clock on themselves lol massive overreactions all around….the game was over at halftime and we played like it in the second half.  I don’t see that happening again and you’ve got people in that thread saying we’re not a superbowl contender because we only won by 10 🤣

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.