NFL Week 8: Packers at Bills - post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, NeverOutNick said:

Let’s pray Josh didn’t get hurt on that hit before the last FG. He seemed off after that. He says it was just bonehead decisions so I’ll trust his word for now. Go bills! 

I agree, that giant dude landed on him out of bounds and he kind of sucked after that.

Maybe with the score being out of hand, getting smacked like that just took his head out of it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

If told after the schedule came out we’d be 6-1 and the one seed in the AFC after 7 games including a win at KC and Allen is the front runner by a mile for MVP yea……

One week at a time.  

Would be surprised if he's the front runner by a mile now.

• Agree 1

Honestly this is pretty much their typical post bye game. Not great...but good enough to win.

Same score they beat the Chargers in 2020 and beat the Fins 26-11 last year but didn't look great for a lot of that game either.

A win is a win but I am sure they have a lot they will want to improve on from this game.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.