Glazer: Bills called about kamara, turned down

Steel City Mafia

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Yeah, that is pure speculation - and not even speculation from anyone respectable. Nothing directly from Cook.

Look at his face and actions when he was drafted, cmon, easy to see the disappointment. Picture matters more then words. Why else are we not playing him at this point, you can’t tell me Moss is better, but has to be attitude during the week, what else can it be?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yeah, that is pure speculation - and not even speculation from anyone respectable. Nothing directly from Cook.

I'm pretty sure he was just getting annoyed at the people in his party ... Lol

https://www.usatodaysportsplus.com/story/nfl/buffalo-bills/2022/04/30/bills-rb-james-cooks-draft-party-brother-dalvin-leads-celebration/9597579002/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Cooks body language is awful and reports are that he does not want to be a Bill.

hes ok w team. he hates living in buffalo. 

10 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Look at his face and actions when he was drafted, cmon, easy to see the disappointment. Picture matters more then words. Why else are we not playing him at this point, you can’t tell me Moss is better, but has to be attitude during the week, what else can it be?

listent to McD presser or post game mon (cant remember which ) i beleive after steelers game. he mentions ....oddly.... about cook south/ georgia living in buffalo 

im sorry where theres smoke thers fire. 

3 minutes ago, balln said:

hes ok w team. he hates living in buffalo. 

He thinks he hates it now. Wait a couple weeks. Game Of Thrones Winter GIF

I'm not going to get bent out of shape about who does or doesn't want to be in Buffalo unless their name is Josh Allen. Until then, you don't want to be here? Fine, we can find someone else who does, no problem.

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

I don’t believe this for a second.  Kamara’s contract is back loaded.  2023: $16.1M / (0.7M savings) 2024: $23M (7.1M Savings) / 2025: $27.1M (23M savings).  

That doesn't make it unbelievable. They can work around contract stuff. It's not surprising if the offer was too low, but with the Saints being in the situation they are, you always have to see if they're willing to move one from star players in order to rebuild. Beane would definitely try to get a good deal and not overpay.

50 minutes ago, GymShorts84 said:

I don’t believe this report at all. He would cost a few picks and then cost a boat load of cash. They could opt of after 2024, but his salary is $9.5 mil in 2023. Where’s that money coming from?

These stories are click bait. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-orleans-saints/alvin-kamara-21809/

every year this board would say “omg how did that contender afford that” and now it’s time for us to be that contender 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Um …you call that a report?    Nothing was reported.   Two guys who offer no evidence that they know Cook offer no evidence that they’re familiar with what’s going through his mind.    Cook looks like that in every picture.

Oh, and based on the energy level, enthusiasm and vocabulary of the “sports reporters”, I can offer a report that says they’re bored, hate their jobs, hate their wives and kids, and cheat on their taxes.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Um …you call that a report?    Nothing was reported.   Two guys who offer no evidence that they know Cook offer no evidence that they’re familiar with what’s going through his mind.    Cook looks like that in every picture.

Oh, and based on the energy level, enthusiasm and vocabulary of the “sports reporters”, I can offer a report that says they’re bored, hate their jobs, hate their wives and kids, and cheat on their taxes.

Yep, picture worthy a 1000 words especially since he is a huge Dolphins fan.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Kareem Hunt is the only name left that makes sense. We clearly want a pass catching RB but have no faith in James Cook.

Cook should be okay in time and Singletary has shown he can be a good receiver.  If Bills DO trade for a back  I would prefer more of a power runner

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

Cook should be okay in time and Singletary has shown he can be a good receiver.  If Bills DO trade for a back  I would prefer more of a power runner

RB is not rocket science, you don't get better. Left, right and middle. You either got it or you don't. That is why so many rookie RB's excel right away.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.