Please help me, Bills family 😀

Italian Bills

3 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello everybody.

As you know i’m from Italy and since more than 30 years i’m a Bills diehard fan also.

I have an original football and i would love to learn how to throw it perfectly, with a perfect spiral.

When sitting on my  armchair i’m able to throw it up very well but if i try to throw the football when i’m in my yard, i can’t have a good spiral. 

Some advise ? 

I watched some video but without good results. 

It seem a stupid request i know, but thanks in advance for your help. 😇🏈🏈🏈

Salve, Bills Italiano …

Mi chiamo Neo e io sono di Tampa, Florida.

I’m going to Italy next summer.   I’ll show you my mad uncle Rico skills.

Perfecto?   No, ma non male.

PS … I’m learning to speak Italian using Duolingo.   I’m three weeks in.

Ciao.  Ciao Ciao.   Arrivederci.    Un caffè con latte e una cornetto, per favore!  FANTASTICO.

Edited by Neo
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Go to the one minute mark. Pretty good explanation of how Josh throws the ball. Really, only one or two fingers are on the laces. If you put all 5 fingers on the laces you’ll helicopter it (like my daughter when she was 9 years old.)

🤦🏽‍♂️😄

42 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I'll fly over and give you personal lessons of you teach me how to make a proper pasta.

Steph Curry fixed his shooting form using a chair. Just saying.

Whenever you want to come here you’ll be very welcome my friend.

i’ll cook not only the real pasta, but more and more ! 😃

21 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Looks like you’re getting the advice you’ve requested.  Your thread title had me concerned you’d been kidnapped or something more sinister had occurred, happy to be breathing a sigh of relief for you. 😂😂

😄😄😄😄😄😄 im

all safe buddy

With right hand grip the laces of the ball with your fingers. Right arm with the ball bent at the elbow behind your head, left arm in front. Standing sideways with right foot back, left foot forward, toes pointed at the target. Knees bent slightly. As you throw transfer your weight from your back foot to your front foot. Bring the back foot & hips around to the front as you twist your right side around driving your right arm forward and pulling your left arm down and back. Your right arm straightens as it comes in front of you. Flick your right wrist as you open your fingers grasping the ball so that your hand is facing palm up. Your looking to make the ball roll off your hand as your driving it forward, which is what creates the spiral. Good luck & remember practice makes perfect.

• Like (+1) 3

Hey IB... the release point changes as the trajectory changes. If you're throwing an arching ball you release it higher. If your throwing a hard throw low to the ground you release it more level with your shoulders/head. Just gotta let go of the ball at the right point. And follow through with thumb pointed down to flick your wrist.

24 minutes ago, Neo said:

Salve, Bills Italiano …

Mi chiamo Neo e io sono di Tampa, Florida.

I’m going to Italy next summer.   I’ll show you my mad uncle Rico skills.

Perfecto?   No, ma non male.

PS … I’m learning to speak Italian using Duolingo.   I’m three weeks in.

Ciao.  Ciao Ciao.   Arrivederci.    Un caffè con latte e una cornetto, per favore!  FANTASTICO.

Ciao Neo ! 

I’ve been in Tampa years ago, went to Clearwater also.. beaufiful places.

I’ve been many times in Florida also. 

If you come here next summer, let’s keep in touch in some way… maybe we could meet and spend a couple of days together. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

With right hand grip the laces of the ball with your fingers. Right arm with the ball bent at the elbow behind your head, left arm in front. Standing sideways with right foot back, left foot forward, toes pointed at the target. Knees bent slightly. As you throw transfer your weight from your back foot to your front foot. Bring the back foot & hips around to the front as you twist your right side around driving your right arm forward and pulling your left arm down and back. Your right arm straightens as it comes in front of you. Flick your right wrist as you open your fingers grasping the ball so that your hand is facing palm up. Your looking to make the ball roll off your hand as your driving it forward, which is what creates the spiral. Good luck & remember practice makes perfect.

Be more specific on “fingers on the laces” (as per video above and how most of us throw it). If he puts four fingers on the laces, he’ll look goofy. There’s really only two fingers on the laces (ring finger and pinky). The remaining fingers are on the leather toward the end of the ball. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello everybody.

As you know i’m from Italy and since more than 30 years i’m a Bills diehard fan also.

I have an original football and i would love to learn how to throw it perfectly, with a perfect spiral.

When sitting on my  armchair i’m able to throw it up very well but if i try to throw the football when i’m in my yard, i can’t have a good spiral. 

Some advise ? 

I watched some video but without good results. 

It seem a stupid request i know, but thanks in advance for your help. 😇🏈🏈🏈

I think you are screwd 

21 minutes ago, Pete said:

I just got my Milano jersey!

Italy is fantastic!  Beautiful country!

Oh well… my dream is moving there… this days i will apply for the Visa Diversity Program.. the Lottery. 

11 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

My family, on my mother's side, is from Treviso. Enjoy the game and good luck developing that perfect spiral!

Thanks man ! 

54 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Be more specific on “fingers on the laces” (as per video above and how most of us throw it). If he puts four fingers on the laces, he’ll look goofy. There’s really only two fingers on the laces (ring finger and pinky). The remaining fingers are on the leather toward the end of the ball. 

When I throw, I have to keep my index finger on the point of the football. Otherwise, no spiral. But I have wonky wrist mechanics that I just couldn't fix.

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

It depends how big his hand is so it's hard to tell someone you can't see how to hold the ball.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.