NFL Week 8: 10/30/22 GAMEDAY BIlls vs Packers Pregame Thread πŸŽƒ

Chandler#81

Zack Wilson throws back to back big gainers 63yds then 23yds to get to the 2yd line, then gets sacked for a 7yd loss with 2 minutes left. Finally scores with 1:51 left. NE will run 3 times to take as much time off the clock as they can.

Β 

Jets fans must be imploding right about now.

Edited by Rockinon

3 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Zack Wilson throws back to back big gainers 63yds then 23yds to get to the 2yd line, then gets sacked for a 7yd loss with 2 minutes left. Finally scores with 1:51 left. NE will run 3 times to take as much time off the clock as they can.

Β 

Oof, missed extra pt. Jets fans must be imploding right about now.

Β 

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

Hope the Bills had a great week of practice. Rodgers can sometimes play superb when his back is to the wall.

I think he's going to put on a clinic today. Still think the Bills will win, though. They're just that much better than the team around him.Β 

13 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Definite trap game want to see how team responds after Bye. Hopefully they don’t start slow and give Packers some confidence.

The Green Bay Packers with the reigning MVP at QB is a trap game for no team. Especially at home. If the Bills lose it will be because the Packers figured it out on offense.Β 

For weeks I thought the Packers could challenge the Bills.Β  Even yesterday I thought the game could be close for a while.Β  Now I think the Bills are just going to blow the doors off the Packers.Β  The Packers are just a bad football team.Β 

3 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The Green Bay Packers with the reigning MVP at QB is a trap game for no team. Especially at home. If the Bills lose it will be because the Packers figured it out on offense.Β 

If the Bills lose, it would be because they screwed the pooch. There is no scenario where the Packers actually beat the Bills. Seriously, that team is in bad shape.Β Β  The Bills are the Bills greatest threat. Not GB.

25 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Definite trap game want to see how team responds after Bye. Hopefully they don’t start slow and give Packers some confidence.

My worry is a lazy bend but don't break Defensive game plan. They have to attack early.Β  Not worried about the Offense with Dorsey but they can't let the Pack move the chains and eat up clock. Ring their bell right off the bat.

59 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Β 

Jets fans must be imploding right about now.

Β 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/30/elijah-moore-on-chemistry-with-zach-wilson-i-dont-know-i-dont-get-the-ball/

Β 

Mims and Moore both asked for trades.Β 

Edited by Malazan

27 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

For weeks I thought the Packers could challenge the Bills.Β  Even yesterday I thought the game could be close for a while.Β  Now I think the Bills are just going to blow the doors off the Packers.Β  The Packers are just a bad football team.Β 

What happened between yesterday and today to change your mind?

38 minutes ago, nosejob said:

My worry is a lazy bend but don't break Defensive game plan. They have to attack early.Β  Not worried about the Offense with Dorsey but they can't let the Pack move the chains and eat up clock. Ring their bell right off the bat.

Β 

The Bills are 3rd in passing yards allowed and 1st in rushing yards allowed. First in overall yards allowed per game. First in points allowed per game. Β I think you worry too much about past identities.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Β 

The Bills are 3rd in passing yards allowed and 1st in rushing yards allowed. First in overall yards allowed per game. First in points allowed per game. Β I think you worry too much about past identities.

Β 

Yeah well, Vernon Butler, Star, Mario Addison, Jerry Hughes, Efe Obada and Horrible Harry can't stop the run or rush the passer.Β 

Β 

So I don't know how our D is going to contain their RB's or get to Rodgers.Β 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2