NFL Week 8: 10/30/22 GAMEDAY BIlls vs Packers Pregame Thread 🎃

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Giants Seahawks, Jets Patriots 

Ew. I’ll obviously watch jets-pats but Vegas has pats -2.5 in NJ even with their dumpster  fire of a QB situation and losing record because no one believes in Zach Wilson. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Take a few chugs of NYQUIL and go back to bed. 
Pats Jets are at best also rans. Would I like to see NE* win? Sure! Create some breathing space. 
Too many holes in both teams again this year. Sure, the Jets are playing better. They couldn’t play worse for years now.

I never said I think the Jets will win. They have played 3 teams in a row that couldn’t score if you gave them 6 hours. I think Zach Wilson is horrible and I think the coach is an idiot. I think everything the Jets are doing is fraudulent. I just can’t stand listening to their fans. Last week I felt like NE was going to hammer the Jets and just let the air out of their balloon but then watching the bears go up and down the field on them. Now I’m not sure

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know if it is old age and I've seen it all ups and downs with our team for years.  But this season, unlike most others, I have peace going into the games. I'm As excited as I've always been. I'm just not stressed.

Upon reflection I think it's Im just CONFIDENT in our Bills with #17 and Von Miller at the helm. Im trying to just live in this moment in time and Enjoy it rather than stress or worry. OH YES our Bills are That Good

I hope all our dearly departed Bills friends and family have the best seats in the house to view this entire season unfold as it will .   I like to think they do.

Any time you have those 2 together on a football team oh don't you fret hermanos . The future is so bright I've got to wear shades :flirt:

GO BILLS!~!~!!!!!

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

@BuffaloBill - sorry for hijacking the thread slightly, but shouldn’t the Other Games thread open at 9.30M for the Wembley game? It’s showing for me as opening at 12 noon, I presume that’s Eastern Time? ☺️

SUN 10/30

8:30 AM CDT

ESPN+

in my time zone.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

NOTHING about the Packers scares me but, I thought the same thing about Jacksonville last year.

#1 pass D doesn’t scare you even a little? HOF QB, months removed from a 2nd straight mvp?

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Same here Muppy.  We are conditioned as longtime Bills fans to think that no Bills lead is big enough.  To stress every play, even though we are up big, until the final whistle.  We have been burned sooo many times before.

But this year I feel zen with the Bills.   IMO that trickles down from Josh, to the team, to Bills Mafia.  Case in point- Josh at Pittsburgh.  3rd down, from our own 2-Josh calmly throws 98 yard TD to Gabe. 

The Bills know they are great.  They have swag.  They are still humble and hungry.  They have a singular mindset focusing synergistic energy obsessed with winning Buffalo Superbowl.  Every reporter that visited Bills training camp was blown away by how intense Bills training camp was.  Its another level than rest of NFL.

53 years I have been a huge Bills fan.  I have been waiting my whole life for this team.  Not only are they going to win Superbowls, but it is in the dominant, likeable, superior, pleasure to watch, offense, defense, special teams.  This Bills team is special

Hey Bills Mafia, How sweet does this taste?  Like warm honey.  What a team we have!  And we are just starting.  My shades are on-Bills future is blinding  bright Muppy!

Lets go Buffalo!

The Bills make we want to shout!

• Awesome! (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Same here Muppy.  We are conditioned as longtime Bills fans to think that no Bills lead is big enough.  To stress every play, even though we are up big, until the final whistle.  We have been burned sooo many times before.

But this year I feel zen with the Bills.   IMO that trickles down from Josh, to the team, to Bills Mafia.  Case in point- Josh at Pittsburgh.  3rd down, from our own 2-Josh calmly throws 98 yard TD to Gabe. 

The Bills know they are great.  They have swag.  They are still humble and hungry.  They have a singular mindset focusing synergistic energy obsessed with winning Buffalo Superbowl.  Every reporter that visited Bills training camp was blown away by how intense Bills training camp was.  Its another level than rest of NFL.

53 years I have been a huge Bills fan.  I have been waiting my whole life for this team.  Not only are they going to win Superbowls, but it is in the dominant, likeable, superior, pleasure to watch, offense, defense, special teams.  This Bills team is special

Hey Bills Mafia, How sweet does this taste?  Like warm honey.  What a team we have!  And we are just starting.  My shades are on-Bills future is blinding  bright Muppy!

Lets go Buffalo!

The Bills make we want to shout!

Post of the Year candidate!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

#1 pass D doesn’t scare you even a little? HOF QB, months removed from a 2nd straight mvp?

losing to the punchless Jets, the cardiac Giants and the putrid “Redskins” makes one not worry about the Packers.