The Plus & Minus Of Bye Weeks; What Did You Do To Pass The Time?

Peace Frog

I realize that bye weeks are beneficial to the team for rest and recovery purposes, but it makes for a long waiting period until the next game.  How did everyone pass the time since our victory at KC?

Also, we still have two more potential bye weeks coming up; the first round bye and the bye before the Super Bowl.

GIF by Supercompressor

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I realize that bye weeks are beneficial to the team for rest and recovery purposes, but it makes for a long waiting period until the next game.  How did everyone pass the time since our victory at KC?

Also, we still have two more potential bye weeks coming up; the first round bye and the bye before the Super Bowl.

GIF by Supercompressor

bet on hockey and basketball and made some money, which will be burnt on Bills’ player parlays tomorrow.

37 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Watched other games and realized how boring 90% of the league is. 

Unfortunately, I had a medical symposium all day Saturday after a long week, but Sunday I felt the same Wiz.  So many bad and boring teams around the league.  Even my second, and a far 2nd team, the Bucs were just plain bad.  The O Line looked atrocious, Brady is lost as he’s having to release so quickly and the line can’t run block so that element is out.  The Steelers looked like World Champs.  Thankfully, I was with a bunch of buddies at a Wings Sports bar flirting with a buddy’s housemate.  They are friends so had fun joking around with her.  You should’ve heard the fans here.  They wanted to about hang from the rosters everyone on the team.

Whats interesting from a Bills perspective is what introspective McD and crew made and will come out tonight.  They are I believe after a bye undefeated in the McBeane administration.  This should be another year of a post bye win.  

God I love the Buffalo Bills!

- Flew in from Honolulu this past Wednesday, (the jet lag is working me over).  
- In the last 4 days proceeded to gain almost 10 pounds (Mostly wings, pizza and alcohol - about ready to explode from over indulgence).  
- Published a TBD post (last night ) soliciting ideas for game day at the stadium. 
- Meet high school friends (Class of 1989 - Webster, New York).

It’s been great !! But the anticipation of game day is killing me - my head is spinning - extremely happy to be back in New York surrounded by so many fantastic people.  Soon, will be departing to the Stadium.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.