Give me your upset special ,week 8

HOUSE

12 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

You'll NEVER guess who Nick Wrong picked as a team to get upset.

You’re first mistake is watching anything he puts out.  He’s doing it on purpose to get a rise out of people and gain clickbait. ESPN is loaded with these types of guys.

Its like in the afternoons, I refuse to put on WGR as those tools at 3 are lazy, contentious, annoying.  I enjoy the morning shows, Luke warm about OBL, and prefer to listen to NFLR as I love the MTC guys. It’s also why I stopped watching about all of ESPN as it pertains to the NFL except for NFL Matchup, MNF sometimes, and have still yet to watch the Manning cast.  I’ve heard it’s excellent though.

Im hopeful Matchup focuses on the Bills in the morning.  They usually pick three to four games so that would be fun.  Looking at the games, it is on paper a real matchup, but not the way the Packers are playing.  I’m sticking my original pick, Jets over Cheats.

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

You’re first mistake is watching anything he puts out.  He’s doing it on purpose to get a rise out of people and gain clickbait. ESPN is loaded with these types of guys.

Its like in the afternoons, I refuse to put on WGR as those tools at 3 are lazy, contentious, annoying.  I enjoy the morning shows, Luke warm about OBL, and prefer to listen to NFLR as I love the MTC guys. It’s also why I stopped watching about all of ESPN as it pertains to the NFL except for NFL Matchup, MNF sometimes, and have still yet to watch the Manning cast.  I’ve heard it’s excellent though.

Im hopeful Matchup focuses on the Bills in the morning.  They usually pick three to four games so that would be fun.  Looking at the games, it is on paper a real matchup, but not the way the Packers are playing.  I’m sticking my original pick, Jets over Cheats.

I'm not making a mistake at all, the recent stuff I've watched is entertaining.  His cohosts know he's a troll, he knows we all know he's a troll, and they play off that.  He's actually pretty funny if you watch him live.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Yeah, I think the line is still on the Pats, so why not jump on the Jets.  

Bill Belichick is 34-15 against the spread following a loss as a favorite.  That's way too much of a sample size to bet against.

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Packers over Bills

The more I hear the media say it'll be a blowout and GB has no business contending with us, the more I feel that GB will pull off the upset

Giving me Bills @ Vikings vibes in 2018.. 

A couple of reasons I don't believe this will happen. First is it's rare that this team isn't ready to play & give good effort under McDermott. It does happen, but like I said it's rare. If this remains to be true,  the talent gap is too large for the Packers to win.

Second is that's going to be Aaron Rodgers on the other side of the field. A future first ballot HOF QB & one of the best to ever play the game. No way McDermott and the leaders on this team(Von, Josh, Diggs, Poyer ect) let them take this game lightly against someone so good. 

We have the baddest man in the league at QB,  Josh ****** Allen. I don't recall a player ever being in this position this late in the year, but Josh is averaging over 100 total yards and nearly 1 total td per quarter played. He currently has 2,237 total yards & 19 total tds in less than 22 quarters. Even if you round it up to 22 quarters it means he's averaging 101.7 yards per quarter. There's not a single TEAM in the league averaging that, the closest is KC at 100.8. KC is the only team averaging more tds a quarter than Allen. He's having a truly magical season thus far.

Bills - 34

Packers - 13

GO BILLS!!!

• Agree 5

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Bill Belichick is 34-15 against the spread following a loss as a favorite.  That's way too much of a sample size to bet against.

But Doc, the majority of those games are with a guy named Brady.  Without Brady, as Sal on WGR pointed out before the season he is  71-79 without Brady.  Now after 7 games that is 74-83.  He hasn’t faced a 5-2 Jets in over a decade I’m guessing going back to Wrex.  The Jets defense is getting it done, their run game has been decent, but we don’t know if the Breece IR will be a major impact.  IMO, it’s possible.  Besides, this is just a fun exercise with friends.  

I agree BB is a HOF Coach, but he’s not the mastermind playing 3D chess vs. the league checkers like so many analysts state like a broken freakin record.

Doc, I do appreciate that stat bud on BB.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

But Doc, the majority of those games are with a guy named Brady.  Without Brady, as Sal on WGR pointed out before the season he is  71-79 without Brady.  Now after 7 games that is 74-83.  He hasn’t faced a 5-2 Jets in over a decade I’m guessing going back to Wrex.  The Jets defense is getting it done, their run game has been decent, but we don’t know if the Breece IR will be a major impact.  IMO, it’s possible.  Besides, this is just a fun exercise with friends.  

I agree BB is a HOF Coach, but he’s not the mastermind playing 3D chess vs. the league checkers like so many analysts state like a broken freakin record.

Doc, I do appreciate that stat bud on BB.

I guess it's easy money then betting on the Jets.

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Well the one that makes sense to me is Houston at home over Tennessee with Tennessee starting Willis

it intrigues me, but he looked like dog fecs in preseason game i saw. passing anyways, but i do expect tennessee to get a little boost 

24 minutes ago, chongli said:

Washington over Carolina. Ehlinger making his first-ever pro start.

Jets over Patriots.

Giants over Seahawks.

i guess giants lost 2 starters on OL though, that makes me nervous for that one

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Is anyone really a drop off from Tannehill? 

Willis, in the game against us, looked like he had no clue how to go through reads in a passing game. He moved the ball on our backups with his legs and that may work a little bit against the Texans, but he's not going to be able to just run and beat the Texans. He's going to have to use his arm and i'm not sure I believe in Willis to do that at this point.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.