Give me your upset special ,week 8

HOUSE

Yeah, I think the line is still on the Pats, so why not jump on the Jets.  It’s a feel good story, and they won’t beat us next week.  They will be beaming with confidence if they take down the Pats, and then will hit a buzz saw with us in 8 days.

Besides I don’t hate the Jets, only Jets trolls coming here and pretending to be Bills fans, yet always finding flaws.  That’s really the minority as I know a lot of Jets fans down here, and almost all of them know we are the superior team.  They just like to finally have some hope for their future with Salah.  I don’t think Wilson is their future as he’s not really progressing, just the team around him got better with all of those draft picks.

Then there’s always the st k it to Cheats angle.  That’s a given those ars clowns.

32 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Giants are about to get Geno'd.

Seahawks 27 Giants 23. Giants late comeback luck runs out when Danny Dimes throws a pick with less than 30 seconds left.

Agreed. Giants lost 2 starters from their OL last week. They'll turn back into a pumpkin this week.

• Agree 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Packers over Bills

The more I hear the media say it'll be a blowout and GB has no business contending with us, the more I feel that GB will pull off the upset

Giving me Bills @ Vikings vibes in 2018.. 

Rodgers has struggled but it's not a typical in season struggle where you feel like eventually the light goes back on.

Hes struggling but there's also a major lack of offensive weapons, likely some dog 💩 coaching. We're also our healthiest since the opener and off a bye. Should be good 2 go, if not it's a Jags level of loss

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.