Tannehill out (Ankle injury/Illness): UPDATE, now out for the season.

Draconator

• Draconator changed the title to Tannehill out (Ankle injury/Illness), Willis making 1st pro start.
3 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Decent spot for Willis vs Texans. Feed Henry 30x. Make some plays w play action/rollout. Dont get intercepted lol

Great opportunity to try some RPO and read option plays. They need to simplify the offense so Willis doesn't run around aimlessly behind the line of scrimmage and take 10+ yard loss sacks. He's got a lot of potential but needs an offense tailored to him.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m thinking this is a god gave to start the rookie. As others have said feed Henry, RPO/play action and let the kids learn against a team that is familiar and tough but beatable. 
I think I’d take a chance on him this game. No he’s not Josh Allen, but he can’t be much worse than what they been using to be average the last few years. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.