Tannehill out (Ankle injury/Illness): UPDATE, now out for the season.

Draconator

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

maybe he'll reach 25 passing TDs this year...

Like I said, I'm leaning Levis.  We'll see at the end of the season.  But Houston will definitely be taking one from among Levis, Young or Stroud.

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Like I said, I'm leaning Levis.  We'll see at the end of the season.  But Houston will definitely be taking one from among Levis, Young or Stroud.

Not exactly murderer's row.  Levis and an Ohio St and Bama QB.  

Slim pickens.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Not exactly murderer's row.  Levis and an Ohio St and Bama QB.  

Slim pickens.

I'd say Stroud if not for the OSU pedigree.  Young's height and 'Bama pedigree give me pause.  But thankfully not my/our/the Bills' concern.

Just now, Doc said:

I'd say Stroud if not for the OSU pedigree.  Young's height and 'Bama pedigree give me pause.  But thankfully not my/our/the Bills' concern.

almost every thread on page 1 ins't of Bills concern..

anyway, yeah--I stood right next to Young as he was exiting the Garden to the street into an SUV last year after a Knicks game (he had just won the Heisman).  He's not 6'1" and he is certainly not 195#.  He looked like a HS WR.  

OSU is where QB NFL dreams go to die.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, DapperCam said:

Willis was the worst QB I’ve seen since Peterman. Can’t believe the Chiefs had to go to OT to win vs him. 

The problem is he should not be playing.  He’s a project QB with very good traits but still extremely raw.  He is completely lost when it comes to the mental part of the game, which takes time and experience.  

Tennessee probably should have had a veteran QB on the roster or PS for a moment like this, because Willis is just not ready to give you competent starting QB play 

15 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

@Draconator This deserves edited title. He's out for the season, and this was a rare instance when I missed it here and had to find out in outside world :)

I think it's quite a big news and it helps Jags a lot. They are probably now favorites to win that division.

Editing titles on old threads isn't at the forefront of my TBD thinking, but I would be happy to. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Draconator changed the title to Tannehill out (Ankle injury/Illness): UPDATE, now out for the season.
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.