Aside from Tom Brady, name a player in the NFL that you just can't stand/don't like...

Special K

On 10/28/2022 at 10:39 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

Rapeis Winston

Jarvis "I Ended Aaron Williams Career" Landry

Ben Rapelisberger

POShaun Watson

I'll think of more, and post later.  On the NBA side, Kobe "I Didn't Rape that 19-year old Hotel Worker" Bryant.  Vaya Con Dios, scumbag.

Those are some damn good nicknames. Going straight into my vocabulary.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/29/2022 at 10:01 AM, Stranded in Boston said:

We’ll-stated, Chan! And in my personal gallery of Dolphin hatred, I would single out Jimmy Cefalo, that whining, cheating, cheap-shotting little b****. I don’t care if he’s been retired 40 years or whatever; Dolphin stank don’t wash off that easy. Mark Duper and Clayton are close seconds, even more than Brian Cox. Come to think of it, Miami’s had a veritable parade of dislikable WRs, most recently T. Hill and J. Landry. I’ll give Paul Warfield a pass, but that’s it …

I love this post and the one it replies to.  Hilarious!  Love that Bills fans have long memories.  And at least some are as old as I am - Jimmy Cefalo 🙂

I continue to be impressed by the depth and validity of our production in this thread.  But Eli?  That one surprised me.

4 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I love this post and the one it replies to.  Hilarious!  Love that Bills fans have long memories.  And at least some are as old as I am - Jimmy Cefalo 🙂

Bryan Cox and Zach Taylor are high on my sh*tlist, too

On 10/29/2022 at 10:14 AM, Big Turk said:

and Smolinski for the look on his face after he scored the goal in the first Ottawa playoff game to give the Sens a 6-5 lead late in the 3rd.

Winning that game was so much sweeter because of that look. 

Baker Mayfield - arrogant douche, entitled brat

Myles Garrett - dirty, violent player (hits Rudolph on head with helmet after the game is over)

Gronk - Tre White hit, nuff said

Tyreek Hill - off-field violent issues

Any player guilty of domestic violence or assault....any dirty player trying to hurt players on the field not for playing tough but for injury's sake....any arrogant m-fer that just thinks he's God's gift to the sport, insert J. Alexander into this category...

I like my players the way I'd like to see people: humble, hard-working, cares about others, and team player that puts team above themselves. In other words, most if not all of these Buffalo Bills.

JJ Watt - Mr. Super-God that also definitely on 'roids. Remember the 2019 Wild Card and how they were all over his nuts? 

Kyler Murray - Whiney little gnome and the most massively overrated QB in the league

Frank Clark - domestic abuser 

I forgot "#LegendofDirtyKiko" Alonso.  I must admit, I liked him when he was here, and dismissed his dirty hit on Hoyer in Cleveland during his rookie season as "he hit him just as he slid".  I was so wrong then, as Dirty Kiko repeatedly and dirtily hit sliding QB's throughout his career.  Joe Flacco was never quite the same after Dirty Kiko laid him out after a slide.  Our own Josh Allen was leg whipped in the head by Dirty Kiko after a slide.  Dirty Kiko retired earlier this year, thankfully.  Vaya Con Dios, scumbag.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

On 10/29/2022 at 10:14 AM, Big Turk said:

I will say however, there is nobody in the NFL I hate the way I hate Brad Marchand or Brian Smolinski in hockey.

I just want to walk up to them and repeatedly punch them in the face.

Marchand because he is a little punk and Smolinski for the look on his face after he scored the goal in the first Ottawa playoff game to give the Sens a 6-5 lead late in the 3rd.

My hockey list would be so long because the game is filled with cheap shots. We can start with Milan Lucic. Can't forget Zdeno Chara. We can throw Derian Hatcher on the list for good measure. 

In football, I really hated Brian Cox because he got into it with the fans. I also really don't like Jalen Ramsay. 

And no list of sports hate would be complete without Bill Laimbeer.

Mayfield (all hype with a big mouth)

Vick (retired) (animal abuse.. Enough said)

Brady Yea... you know why

Gronkowski  WWE Elbows our players with a sinical excuse

Watson ( Has no right being in the NFL in my opinion. This is what the NFL represents?)

Ramsey (big mouth and cant back it up against top Quality QB's)

Rodgers (mr rodgers neighborhood) (the dude cries every mistake someone makes but rarely blames himself) ***WHINER***

Tedy Bruschi.   Remember his last game vs the Bills?  They made up that stupid stat.  They counted how many hits he gave or was in on.  And every time he would hit someone the announcers were drooling and saying.   "OHHH Bruschi, on another hit, that's 24 for him tonight"   Plus he sucks as an ANALyst.  

Jalen Ramsey.  He's overrated.   Same with Dak and the Ewok.  

Mahomes.  He walks like he dropped deuce in his diaper.  And his wife and brother need to go away

Deshaun, Tyreek, and Richard Sherman.  Never liked him.  

Dishonorable mention..  Both Harbaugh's  

Edit..  Kyler Murray

Edited by Toomstone.Part.Duex

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.