Aside from Tom Brady, name a player in the NFL that you just can't stand/don't like...

Special K

Ray Lewis. For a while.

IMO, he got away with a double homicide, and since he was the face of the NFL at the time, the NFL et all worked overtime to rehabilitate his image.

The whole "Ray Lewis is such an inspirational figure" makes me ill.  

Can’t stand Lewan and Tyreek Hill, really don’t like Maholmes, he’s great and I respect that, but he just irritates me.  There’s a number of others that bother me with the off field antics/actions that I just can’t get behind. 

From the Bills, Cook is trying real hard to be completely unlikeable, that RBF with zero production is just real hard for me to watch.

Antonio Brown for sure. Hopefully that nimrod is done with football for good but I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to come crawling back at some point. 

Tyreek Hill is a child abusing pile of turds. Eff that guy. 

Kirk Cousins. That guy is a hyper-competitve bag of doosh. Lost all respect for him when the guy got heated and shoved a volunteer official during a flag game for charity. He also just seems so incredibly disingenuous and fake. 

Tua. I just don't like the kid. 

Mahomes. As good as he is, he is a weirdo creeper of a dude. His helmet looks like it's a size too small, the facemask is like a half inch from his face and he runs like he's got the taco squirts, he's just awkward. Then he sounds like Kermit all game. And he only shouts one cadence and it goes, "Aaaah BLUUUE-EIGHTY Bloooo eightyyyy...haaahht!!" He also has a wienerface, his brother's a chode and his girl ain't much better. But he does possess the magical ability to simply point at the opponent and produce a flag, it's really something. He also doesn't take nearly as much criticism or crap as Josh does when he flubs and has bad plays, and he's good for at least one a game. 

Mac McCorkle. I dunno, there's just something about his big dumb face that says, "My name is frickin' McCorkle, please kick me." 

All of the Jets. 

I circled back to edit in Kyler Murray. Dude just seems like he's nothing but smarm and snark and no matter how poopily he plays he always looks like he wants to blame someone else. 

Mind you, I don't actually hate these guys, I don't have the energy for that lol. I just find them to all be annoying wienerfaces. And Hill is a straight up dirtbag. 

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Mahomes - can’t stand his brother and wife 

Murray 

brady 

2 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Antonio Brown for sure. Hopefully that nimrod is done with football for good but I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to come crawling back at some point. 

Tyreek Hill is a child abusing pile of turds. Eff that guy. 

Kirk Cousins. That guy is a hyper-competitve bag of doosh. Lost all respect for him when the guy got heated and shoved a volunteer official during a flag game for charity. He also just seems so incredibly disingenuous and fake. 

Tua. I just don't like the kid. 

Mahomes. As good as he is, he is a weirdo creeper of a dude. His helmet looks like it's a size too small, the facemask is like a half inch from his face and he runs like he's got the taco squirts, he's just awkward. Then he sounds like Kermit all game. And he only shouts one cadence and it goes, "Aaaah BLUUUE-EIGHTY Bloooo eightyyyy...haaahht!!" He also has a wienerface, his brother's a chode and his girl ain't much better. But he does possess the magical ability to simply point at the opponent and produce a flag, it's really something. He also doesn't take nearly as much criticism or crap as Josh does when he flubs and has bad plays, and he's good for at least one a game. 

Mac McCorkle. I dunno, there's just something about his big dumb face that says, "My name is frickin' McCorkle, please kick me." 

All of the Jets. 

Props for taco squirts 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.