Aside from Tom Brady, name a player in the NFL that you just can't stand/don't like...

Special K

1 hour ago, TOboy said:

Nobody comes close to Brady, just based on the number of times he made me miserable and the amount of times we had to listen to announcers talk about the Patriot way. 

That said, Watson is a piece of garbage. As a father of daughters I can’t fathom how he’s been able to manipulate the system and get off so easily (pardon the pun). 

Honourable mention goes to the smug Aaron Rodgers. His whole persona just shows an incredibly self absorbed a-hole. Let’s kick his ass tomorrow night! 

Oh yes the old patriot way, how many times did we hear that during the drought years. Not so much now days 🤔

Strictly football speaking, the two guys I hate the most on gameday are Kelce and Mahomes, because they are cocky and great enough to regularly torture Bills fans with their play on the field.  I completely respect their abilities as HOF players and they seem like cool enough dudes off the field, but damn, Kelce's smirk and dancing after a great play and Mahomes' silly looking "pony" trot just infuriate me when we play them.  And I fully admit that if I were a Chiefs fan, I'm almost certain I'd feel the same way about Josh and Stefon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Justin Tucker

He makes that dumbfounded look when he misses kicks like he can't believe it ever could have happened. And the broadcast teams always try to make him seem "cool". "Did you know that Justin can sing opera in 7 different languages?". 🙄

5bcd09a8bac52b4c3f606e32.webp

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.