Aside from Tom Brady, name a player in the NFL that you just can't stand/don't like...

Special K

I will say however, there is nobody in the NFL I hate the way I hate Brad Marchand or Brian Smolinski in hockey.

I just want to walk up to them and repeatedly punch them in the face.

Marchand because he is a little punk and Smolinski for the look on his face after he scored the goal in the first Ottawa playoff game to give the Sens a 6-5 lead late in the 3rd.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3

McCorkle Jones - Besides being a patriot, he tries injuring opponents (sliding with a cleat up, twisting an ankle)

Zeke "The Freak" Elliott - Never liked him plus he looks like an Ewok

Aaron Rodgers - Insufferable, becoming more of a feminine hygiene product by the year.

Mike Evans - I want to see him punch brady in the face. If so I'd remove him from my list.

Gronk - Even though he isn't playing this year, yet. The cheap shot of all cheap shots against Tre' won't be forgotten.

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, BRH said:

Every time a flag gets thrown, Mahomes is pointing in the offense's direction.  

I freakin’ hate it when he does that.....glad to know I’m not the only one who noticed it.

Lots of great replies by everyone!

Edited by Special K

1 hour ago, Stranded in Boston said:

We’ll-stated, Chan! And in my personal gallery of Dolphin hatred, I would single out Jimmy Cefalo, that whining, cheating, cheap-shotting little b****. I don’t care if he’s been retired 40 years or whatever; Dolphin stank don’t wash off that easy. Mark Duper and Clayton are close seconds, even more than Brian Cox. Come to think of it, Miami’s had a veritable parade of dislikable WRs, most recently T. Hill and J. Landry. I’ll give Paul Warfield a pass, but that’s it …

Warfield was superb. Great in Cleveland before he went to Miami. I think Shula played with him there just before becoming HC. He was a rare class act in south Florida.

I gotta confess I hated Conrad Doebler in St. Louis. Knox brought him to Buffalo and I loved everything about him!

🤣

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I will say however, there is nobody in the NFL I hate the way I hate Brad Marchand or Brian Smolinski in hockey.

I just want to walk up to them and repeatedly punch them in the face.

Marchand because he is a little punk and Smolinski for the look on his face after he scored the goal in the first Ottawa playoff game to give the Sens a 6-5 lead late in the 3rd.

Nice call on Marchand. If I had to pick one active player from any sport as my most hated it would be him.

• Like (+1) 1

Nobody comes close to Brady, just based on the number of times he made me miserable and the amount of times we had to listen to announcers talk about the Patriot way. 

That said, Watson is a piece of garbage. As a father of daughters I can’t fathom how he’s been able to manipulate the system and get off so easily (pardon the pun). 

Honourable mention goes to the smug Aaron Rodgers. His whole persona just shows an incredibly self absorbed a-hole. Let’s kick his ass tomorrow night! 

Funny to see the Marchand mentions - if I think about any player in any sport who I can't stand, that guy is the 1st who comes to mind.

I think my sports hate is reserved more for fanbases.  I like a lot of the players that have been mentioned here.  I like Mahomes & Kelce - they're just fun to watch when they're not playing us.  I like some of the guys who are loud & obnoxious, too. They make the league more entertaining.

Maybe it's just part of getting older. I remember I couldn't stand Beasley in Dallas - but he became one of my favorite Bills.

EDIT:  seeing Watson & Gronk mentioned, I'd have to agree on those 2. Their actions are beyond redeemable.  Though Gronk isn't active anymore, but I'm always disgusted when I see his "loveable goofy guy" act in commercials & think about that hit on Tre.

Edited by Success

I have actually always liked Tom Brady and still do.

Not a big fan of Kelce.  Likely because he's the best and he's on KC ... but he just has an arrogant look about him.

Can't stand:  Tyrod, Mayfield.

• Vomit 1

11 hours ago, 716 said:

Russell "High Knees" "Mr. Unlimited" "Let's Ride" "Can't Cook" "Wolveine's Blood" Wilson. 

Am I missing anything?

It’s funny, I was listening to NFLR yesterday and they have Bart Scott on MTC in his spot each week.  Well, PK tweaks him on the Russel Wilson High knees thing.  They asked him what he would say on the plane.  He said something else, but something like, the reporters aren’t here, we’re trying to sleep so sit you're ars down or I’ll sit you down.

It was pretty funny, but the guy to me who is an are clown is Rodgers.  I want us to smash that guy in the mouth tomorrow night.  I hope Von and GROOT sack his behind 6 times by the end of the night.

Easily the Rat, for all things mentioned in this thread.

I would just like to add:

1. He is by far the fugliest player in the league. I haven't fully checked, but I believe Rat masks are a hot item this Halloween. Every time I see that mug in a commercial, I am  giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47k3t7axgz013dclh982

2. His entire entourage: nitwit brother, obnoxious mother, gold-digger wife, and baby Rat.

3. Above all, the ass-clown Bills fans that would rather have him as QB than Josh.

• Haha (+1) 4

Great overall list! The other current guys that come to mind, but they are not as high on my list as many that have already been mentioned.

Cam Newton

Michael Thomas

Eli Apple

And for good measure, Daniel Snyder, Robert Kraft, and Jerry Jones for being rich pricks that have had an opportunity to be better people, better owners, and have employed a lot of terds.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.