Aside from Tom Brady, name a player in the NFL that you just can't stand/don't like...

Special K

1 hour ago, eball said:

I completely roll my eyes at the Mahomes responses.  A — he’s an awesome player.  B — he’s a great teammate.  C — my QB thinks he’s a terrific guy.

If we’re “hating” players who have beaten the Bills, it’s a lengthy list.  Mahomes doesn’t belong on it.

I don't think the fact that he's been on teams that have won games against the Bills (see what I did there) is why his name comes up.

He's not a bad guy like Watson or Wilkins, and he's not a cheater like Brady, but (a), he's annoying AF with his in-game body language.  Every time a flag gets thrown, Mahomes is pointing in the offense's direction.  And (b), he's become the new Brady in that announcers can't talk about other quarterbacks without mentioning his name.  As in, "This QB is having a great day, I mean, he and Patrick Mahomes blah blah blah" or "that was a Mahomes-like pass" or "only a few guys can throw that pass, like Patrick Mahomes."  You get this guy crammed down your throat no matter what game you're watching.  

I don't really hate Mac Jones either.  He's kind of pathetic.  Like a lot of guys on our team during the drought -- or on the Pats back when they were irrelevant for 20 years -- he's simply not good enough to hate.

Edited by BRH
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Rodgers is obnoxious, but tolerable. For me, I basically don’t like the Miami Dolphins. They joined us & the Jets in 2+ decades of Patriot* futility which diminished my contempt, but didn’t douse it. They’re back on top of my S#it list and stronger than ever. A horrible POS owner who’s incapable of hiring, supporting and keeping coaches & staff, and the players they eye for are degenerates and dirty players. 

Not enough bad things can happen to that team to satisfy my dislike for them.
May they be Josh Allen’s beotch throughout his career. 

Absolutely agree.

I was going to say Tyrek Hill, then thought about it more and also can’t stand Wilkins. The Dolphins are a terrible team right up to their scumbag owner. I originally respected McDaniel until that piece of ***** put an obviously concussed Tua back in the game risking his career just to try and win one game.

God it feels good to hate the Dolphins and everything about them again!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Mahomes...dude is such an arrogant prick and he sounds like Kermit. But his arrogance isn't upfront, it's behind the scenes, like he will give backhanded complimenrs to other QBs like Josh but basically call himself great at the same time. It's like, dude...everyone knows you are great, you don't need to be up there constantly tooting your own horn. It's OK to actually talk about someone else without having to make yourself the center of attention doing it.

Christian Wilkins because he likes grabbing out QBs junk 

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Travis Kelce although the more I see the videos of him and his brother, I don’t hate him as much. Back in the day was definitely Edelman and before that really didn’t care for Michael Irvin although that too has waned some. 

I had to scroll way too far to see Kelce. Can't stand him.

8 hours ago, chongli said:

Does it have to be a player?

If not, may I suggest analysts Chris Collinsworth, Howie Long, Terry Bradshaw, Rex Ryan, Teddy Bruschi, and Jimmy Johnson.

Oh, and for players, Gronkowski and Kamara.

yes! I can’t get past dislike of Rex Ryan to think of a player.  Man that guy is annoying 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Manther said:

Bill F’ing Shatner.

Fight Club.  Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Really like the thread. Jarvis Landry, previously, Jay Cutler.  In the booth, Troy Aikman is a wanker!

If we're going to ex-players in the booth, Terry Bradshaw.  I'll always associate him with 2020.  Allen had a hot start then fell off in Tuesday game 5 against the Titans, playing with a linebacker brace on his arm and a sieve in front of him, and the KC Chiefs, playing on a short week and still with that LB brace.

Bradshaw afterwards pontificated "a 50% passer is all he'll ever be". 

Ever since then I've wanted to punch his puffy face.

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Rodgers is obnoxious, but tolerable. For me, I basically don’t like the Miami Dolphins. They joined us & the Jets in 2+ decades of Patriot* futility which diminished my contempt, but didn’t douse it. They’re back on top of my S#it list and stronger than ever. A horrible POS owner who’s incapable of hiring, supporting and keeping coaches & staff, and the players they eye for are degenerates and dirty players. 

Not enough bad things can happen to that team to satisfy my dislike for them.
May they be Josh Allen’s beotch throughout his career. 

We’ll-stated, Chan! And in my personal gallery of Dolphin hatred, I would single out Jimmy Cefalo, that whining, cheating, cheap-shotting little b****. I don’t care if he’s been retired 40 years or whatever; Dolphin stank don’t wash off that easy. Mark Duper and Clayton are close seconds, even more than Brian Cox. Come to think of it, Miami’s had a veritable parade of dislikable WRs, most recently T. Hill and J. Landry. I’ll give Paul Warfield a pass, but that’s it …

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Mason Rudolph. There's always been something about him that just screams huge douche. He's probably a great dude, I just get that impression whenever I've seen him 

:bag: I started out Spring 2018 wanting the Bills to draft him :bag:

The more I watched, the more I became convinced James Washington made him right.  And Washington hasn't been able to light up the league, though to be fair he's had the Ghost of Ben Roethlisberger throwing to him, and had a decent year with Duck Hodges and Mason Rudolph.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.