Aside from Tom Brady, name a player in the NFL that you just can't stand/don't like...

Special K

Aaron Rodgers - Narcissistic, Greedy, Arrogant, Egotistical, Self Centered, Liar, Entitled, unwilling to accept the blame and always blames others for his weaknesses and problems, lacks humility and empathy. Even when caught in a lie he refuses to accept responsibility or accountability for it.

A horrible person who was fortunate enough to be blessed with the skills to be a very good QB. He could have been even greater if he had been more of a team player and treated his teammates with more respect, instead of using them as scapegoats. He could have motivated them and  risen them and the team up, instead of demoralizing them and bringing the team down.

Edited by simpleman
  • Like (+1) 2

Pat Mahomes. One of these days gonna get hit and bite off that tongue he keeps sticking out. What a weirdo. His brother and his wife speak for themselves. 

Travis Kelce, biggest crybaby in the sport. Not to mention a self centered douchewagon. Looking forward to his retirement.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Tom Brady.  Sorry, living in southwest Florida, I still can't put it aside.  So many other good mentions already; Lewan, Kelce, Mac Jones etc.   But if I can add one single name to this list it HAS to be Mike Vrabel.  The sight of him just puts me in a bad mood.

One obvious one for me is Antonio Brown. I wish I could could end him. Perfect example of an addition by subtraction amongst the human race. All of his antics throughout the years and even his recent stuff with edited pics of himself and Gisele make him such a degenerate, parasitic douche. Complete puke of a person and deserves everything bad that happens to him in the future. 

Deshaun Watson and it ain’t close.  Dude should be out of the league forever.

I completely roll my eyes at the Mahomes responses.  A — he’s an awesome player.  B — he’s a great teammate.  C — my QB thinks he’s a terrific guy.

If we’re “hating” players who have beaten the Bills, it’s a lengthy list.  Mahomes doesn’t belong on it.

JJ Watt is annoying as hell.  So is Russ Wilson.  Justin Tucker annoys me too, for some reason — I know, that’s a weird one.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Lots of good choices posted so far.

I will try a little different spin.

Guys that really annoy me are players and coaches that are revered as being great and I think are average or a product of their teams success.

The top of the list for me has to be Bob Griese. He is on the short list of worst HOF inductees. Couldn't stand him as a commentator either. 

Can’t really think of too many in the league I dislike.  

Rodgers would probably get on my nerves if I didn’t think he was an important voice during the absurdity we saw over the last two years - even though he didn’t handle it that well. 

Brady I went from hating, to respecting, to now feeling bad for.  He’s the NFL’s MJ, with Kobe’s mentality.  He was still playing at a high level last year… I don’t think he had any reason to believe it would all fall apart this year (if it even has as he’s in the terrible NFC South)

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.