Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That's precisely the thing. Even he will parrot the party narrative no matter what contrary evidence or missing facts emerge.

Lost. Gone. Not worth a nanosecond of your time.

He's just following the crowd.

Elon Musk tweet about ‘tiny possibility’ there’s more to Paul Pelosi story almost BREAKS Twitter

October 30, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Billionaire Twitter owner Elon Musk whacked the hornet’s nest with a provocative tweet to failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in which he suggested that there could be more to the shocking beating of Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband in the couple’s San Francisco home than meets the eye.

With expectations rising that Democrats will not only lose their one-party grip on Congress in nine days but incur such deep losses that the party could be annihilated politically, the narrative engineers flew into action in a rush to judgement to spin the assault on Paul Pelosi in a manner that would energize their base in a critical late push for increased turnout.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/10/30/elon-musk-tweet-about-tiny-possibility-theres-more-to-paul-pelosi-story-sends-political-class-for-a-loop-1302674/

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That's precisely the thing. Even he will parrot the party narrative no matter what contrary evidence or missing facts emerge.

Lost. Gone. Not worth a nanosecond of your time.

History shows you are correct...

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure could, but they would be wrong. Obviously the right has gone bananas.

Truth: trump lost 

Keep your sense of humor Tibs. Resist the urge to become a clone of BillStime. One is more than enough! Remember it’s just a political message board…not a fight to the death. 

On Pelosi: We're not falling for the "Right Wing Terrorist in the Tailpipe" joke

fbb43694-57a1-471b-832a-06d9fcace39c-860

Dear Mid-Term 2022 voter – this is a public service announcement. The rush to blame the Right for words = violence in the aftermath of the awful attack on Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul is looking even more cynical than it usually is when they whip out the blame card, so please hold your judgment for a day or so. Events and reports from the scene are shifting rapidly. The possibility the cynical Democratic card is being played more as a distraction from the true situation, vice an accusation of fault, looks stronger every passing hour..

The whole thing is shaping up to be is tres strange, even for San Francisco. Let’s recap.

Friday morning word came that the pretty unthinkable had happened – an assailant had broken into the Pelosis’ San Francisco mansion and brutally assaulted the Speaker’s husband Paul. Immediate wishes for his good health and a swift recovery flowed from everyone – Paul Pelosi is not a young man, so it was even more concerning on that front. Details were few and sketchy at first.

San Francisco Police finally had a press conference and said they’d arrived answering a “welfare check” call. Initially, they muddied the water with their phraseology about officers finding “both men holding a hammer” and most listeners interpreted that as each man had a hammer. In fact, there was only one hammer, and they each had ahold of it. The suspect, identified as David DePape and wearing only underwear, wrested the hammer from Paul Pelosi and, in front of the officers, then proceeded to inflict grievous wounds on him, including a skull fracture that required immediate surgery (please heal quickly, dude) before officers could control the situation.

The Left went into overdrive. They are so cynical, and ruthlessly, calculatingly predictable. Any tragedy is an opportunity to score points and sound bites before the facts shut down the opening.

The Democratic media protection machine cranked into operation as well, deciding what nuggets of early information about the suspect might be too sensitive for the public to know. (Or too damaging to the Pelosis…? YMMV) The producer of one local station made that call post-press conference for a local reporter. The reporter asking for guidance before broadcasting was caught on a hot mic.

https://hotair.com/tree-hugging-sister/2022/10/30/on-pelosi-were-not-falling-for-the-right-wing-terrorist-in-the-tailpipe-joke-n506708

On 10/30/2022 at 10:38 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ll hazard a guess on your behalf based on our brief interaction. First, a quick recap:

• The police spokesman in the link provided said that both men were holding hammers, and that they arrived, one man began bashing the other guy with a hammer;
  • I thought the fact pattern as reported by the police spokesman was odd, not because it involved any particular person, but because it seemed unusual that a guy would break into a house with a hammer, or break in and find a hammer, and that the homeowner would awaken and or be awake and have a hammer as well.  So, I said it was odd as reported by the police spokesman in the clip I watched.  Turns out I was correct, it would seem;
  • You jumped in with an allegation that I was promoting a conspiracy theory, you cited Fox News as your source, and in an effort to understand, I asked you to clarify your comment;
  • You decided to ignore my request for clarity and vigorous dialogue, instead repeating your unsubstantiated declaration but changing your comment to suggest I was waltzing to yet another conspiracy put forth by B-man;

So, on the whole, I think there are a few explanations as to why you’re left to wonder about things. You could be a kid goofing around, and if so, you got me! You could be an adult goofing around and if so, you’re probably a bit of a loser.  Finally, I think you’re probably a closed-minded and emotional thinker, prone to jumping to conclusions and spinning stories that ultimately don’t materialize, and insecure to the point that when you make a silly declaration, get called on it, you lack the ability to simply say “I got ahead of things there, my bad.”. 

Anyway, let’s move on and recognize that Mr. Pelosi suffered a gruesome injury and a horrible attack, that the attacker should be institutionalized and kept from hurting anyone else. 

Get the facts straight. The men were both holding "A" hammer, and the suspect pulled that hammer away from Pelosi and hit him with it. One hammer.

And...no underwear.

Why not admit that you got over your skis hoping the titillating conspiracy stories were true? Why double down on being wrong? 

But you started calling me names. I thought you were the grown up here. Guess not. 

Edited by Sundancer

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Given that you reflexively jump to the defense of any government or establishment narrative or person on every topic with a complete absence of skepticism or curiosity you're views are no less biased or fact-based than the people you criticize for be "divorced from reality".   

Frankly, I have no idea exactly what the truth or the situation is here but it appears from some specific facts (like snippets from the 911 call recording with Paul characterizing the attacker as "a friend", and what I understand was a 3rd person inside the home that opened the door for police, or suggestions both the victim and the attacker were in their underwear when police arrived) to be far from the standard home invasion by some right-wing nutjob story the press is trying to peddle to us all.  A skeptic might be suspicious they might be running interference to avoid the truth.  As truth most times is the enemy of power.     

I think the reference to 'a friend', if it played out like that, could be as simple as Pelosi trying to be calm and control a very dangerous situation.  In the aftermath of 9/11, Rudy Giuliani said his father taught him to be the calmest guy in the room during a crisis. That's great advice. 

• Like (+1) 1

One thing the conspiratorial minds don’t lack for is creative story telling. But really, you guys need to get out more. 
- male prostitute? Have you taken a look at the guy? 100+ Millionaire Paul Pelosi is hiring him? 
- the window was broken. I guess Paul (or … oooh, scary … the police!) deliberately broke the window as part of the coverup, so we wouldn’t think it was the ugliest mofo of a male hooker experience gone wrong?

- and it just so happens that Paul Pelosi picked up a male “friend”/hooker who had been spewing Q Anon crap by the barrel all over social media?

Please. This was (1) a nut; (2) a dangerous nut, allowing his paranoid fantasies to be directed in a Q direction; (3) a nut whose paranoid Q-influenced fantasies were fueled by years of overuse of psychedelics. A long time ago the great Mojo Nixon summed it up: Mushroom Maniac. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

49 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Get the facts straight. The men were both holding "A" hammer, and the suspect pulled that hammer away from Pelosi and hit him with it. One hammer.

And...no underwear.

Why not admit that you got over your skis hoping the titillating conspiracy stories were true? Why double down on being wrong? 

But you started calling me names. I thought you were the grown up here. Guess not. 

As a grown up, I recognize duplicity and sh*t stirring.  I responded to the information provided by the police officer speaking about the incident--nothing more, nothing less.  I claimed nothing, suggested nothing, and declared nothing beyond the unusual fact pattern shared by that officer. 

I would have been happy to discuss the phrasing used by the police spokesperson to describe the interaction, but that wasn't in the cards.  I'm still uncertain if you believe I was conspiring with the spokesperson to flood the internet with stories about the hammers 'n underwear to bring down the Speaker of the House.  If so, I can't help you.   

Next time, if your feelings are squishy because of how I responded to your dopey conspiracy comment (the first one, before you changed it), next time consider starting the conversation in a different manner, maybe like a grown up would. Also, try not to take things personally. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

One thing the conspiratorial minds don’t lack for is creative story telling. But really, you guys need to get out more. 
- male prostitute? Have you taken a look at the guy? 100+ Millionaire Paul Pelosi is hiring him? 
- the window was broken. I guess Paul (or … oooh, scary … the police!) deliberately broke the window as part of the coverup, so we wouldn’t think it was the ugliest mofo of a male hooker experience gone wrong?

- and it just so happens that Paul Pelosi picked up a male “friend”/hooker who had been spewing Q Anon crap by the barrel all over social media?

Please. This was (1) a nut; (2) a dangerous nut, allowing his paranoid fantasies to be directed in a Q direction; (3) a nut whose paranoid Q-influenced fantasies were fueled by years of overuse of psychedelics. A long time ago the great Mojo Nixon summed it up: Mushroom Maniac. 

Sounds reasonable enough.  The most simple explanation typically is the correct one.  On that note, would you consider dem leaders spreading information about this being a R, or MAGA, call to violence "conspiracy" theorists?     

Also, on this note, this is the way many people feel about the attempt to tie DJT to the 1/6 riots by them congressional committee under the guise of being some sort of seeker of justice and truth.   It's just silly.  

Everyone Is Laughing at the Ridiculous Pelosi Big Lie

Kurt Schlichter 

FTA:

This whole miscalculation is a manifestation of the problems that come from being trapped in a blue echo chamber. The reality of the red wave is sort of seeping in, upsetting the progs, and then this happens and suddenly they all decide that a smart idea is to paint this as proof that the Republicans are trying to murder them. And everyone around them agrees that this is a super-smart take that will change their ballot box fortunes, not realizing that normal people are going to hear the story of two dudes late at night and think “Yeah, no.”

The smart play would have been to say nothing, to pass it off as some random transient breaking into the Pelosi pad. Heck, a lot of people would buy that even if the lack of security seemed odd. And then you move on to other things and this gets forgotten and Nancy quietly places Paul Pelosi into Sunny Acres so he stops embarrassing her with his sordid antics. But no. No, they had to try to hang this incident around our necks. And they are so used to having the assistance of social media in hiding unapproved narratives – like the demonstrably true Hunter Biden laptop revelations – that they assumed no one would be able to raise any questions about their Big Lie. Except for not only did Elon Musk buy Twitter but he also pushed back when Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit – herself a seasoned pro at cleaning up the sexual shenanigans of her hornier half – joined the “MAGA people did it!” chorus.

The regime media is in full effect now, acting as janitors for their political masters in the Democrat Party. According to these hacks, the refusal to believe the ridiculous idea that this was some sort of Republican-inspired assault is “misinformation” and a “conspiracy theory,” which is a neat trick since it involves not believing something. 

Oh, and we are informed that refusing to accept the ridiculous official story is also “celebrating” the attack. You are “making fun of the attack” unless you sit there and allow yourself to be slandered.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2022/10/31/everyone-is-laughing-at-the-ridiculous-pelosi-big-lie-n2615222

Pelosi-Suspect-730x548.jpg

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And she accepted that. 

You guys are just looney now. God have mercy on this country if you morons take control of anything. Gun and Ammo is now my fav read. 

Do you ever read any of the stuff you post on here? You do realize this latest one could be construed as a credible threat of violence. 

To quote you from earlier today:

Calm Down

Sheeesh! 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And she accepted that. 

You guys are just looney now. God have mercy on this country if you morons take control of anything. Gun and Ammo is now my fav read. 

Oh she did, did she?  LOL! 

You guys are little children who live in a fantasy world and throw tantrums when they don't get their way.  Grow the ***** up.

It’s fun watching the right wing fringe propaganda machine at work. 
For a brief moment, everyone was on board with Michael Schellenberger’s take, namely: this wasn’t so much a political crime; rather, it was just the latest example of the drug and mental health crisis in the USA that has reached its apex in the Bay Area. He’s researched this (read his San Francisicko or many of the reviews/excerpts of it — he knows the landscape and what he’s talking about), and he took some pretty compelling photos of this guys “home” (a bus parked at a Berkeley house) showing how out there this guy is. 
But I guess “drug-addled paranoid nut lately influenced by Q Anon” wasn’t good enough. Because, well, that’s pretty clearly a correct description, and it does tangentially implicate Q Anon bs as something that can drive a troubled mind into violence. So now it has to be “they are hiding the truth! It’s a false flag operation!! There was no break in, and Pelosi probably brought home the fugliest male hooker you’ve ever seen!!!”

This is how the wingnut meme machine works, and it has a lot of useful idiots reposting its silliness. Even if football fan sites. 

EDIT: I see we also have “they covered up his DUI” even though his DUI was covered by every significant mainstream outlet, complete in most cases with his mug shot. It’s a freakin’ DUI! What’s to cover up? He drank, he drove, he got pulled over, sobriety tested, breathalyzed, and booked. But apparently there is something in the nature of a “cover up” here because some Twitter monkey said it wasn’t covered in the mainstream media and people just take that assertion at face value. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

47 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Do you ever read any of the stuff you post on here? You do realize this latest one could be construed as a credible threat of violence. 

To quote you from earlier today:

Calm Down

Sheeesh! 

I am perfectly calm. 

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh she did, did she?  LOL! 

You guys are little children who live in a fantasy world and throw tantrums when they don't get their way.  Grow the ***** up.

Actually yes she did.