Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Yeah one whack job. Who cares.  Anyone with two brain cells to rub together know this was a crazy dude who represents no political party.  This is a dumb story. 

I agree.  And it didn't have the effect the Dems were hoping for as it has raised more questions than answers.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I agree.  And it didn't have the effect the Dems were hoping for as it has raised more questions than answers.

Then why, at this point, do lots of people care?  

Just now, ChiGoose said:

What questions has it raised?

Well you have to admit no one really seems to know what the ***** was going on inside that house.  Personally I could give a rats ass. I’m more concerned about him driving drunk and trying to talk his way out of his DUI. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Then why, at this point, do lots of people care?  

I've already told you.  It's because it was turned from a potential home invasion to a political talking point with sketchy details.  And that pissed a lot of people off from both sides.

Edit:  LOL!  See the Tucker Carlson clip B-Man posted in the other thread.  I should have my own show.

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I've already told you.  It's because it was turned from a potential home invasion to a political talking point with sketchy details.  And that pissed a lot of people off from both sides.

But you said it didn’t have the affect that they were hoping for so who cares.  I love when people freak out when politicians play …..wait for it……politics.  🙄

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

But you said it didn’t have the affect that they were hoping for so who cares.  I love when people freak out when politicians play …..wait for it……politics.  🙄

Then why are you here?

31 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well you have to admit no one really seems to know what the ***** was going on inside that house.  Personally I could give a rats ass. I’m more concerned about him driving drunk and trying to talk his way out of his DUI. 

I don’t have to admit that because it’s not true. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

When I say no one really seems to know I’m referring to the general public not those involved in the investigation. 

I’m not involved in the investigation but I seem to know more about the investigation than basically everyone on this board because I am capable of reading.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m not involved in the investigation but I seem to know more about the investigation than basically everyone on this board because I am capable of reading.

I read a letter by 50 former intel officials assuring us that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.  Reading is fundamental!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1