Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Nancy are you ok, 

are you ok Nancy?

Nancy are you ok, 

are you ok Nancy? 

I’d go on but in this case, it’s probably too soon. 

I want to know if Eddie is okay hermano. Who's nancy...?

**exits stage left** sorry 😜

m

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No, you're thinking of Heart.  

ouuuu Barracuda...**drum beat***.  could that be describing nancy? or maybe Annie? Nevermind, No That's Nirvana

🙂 lol

hasta lasagna homeys 

On 10/28/2022 at 10:02 AM, Tiberius said:

No word on the motive of the trash that carried out the attack yet. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/10/28/paul-pelosi-attack-san-francisco/The husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was attacked during an early-morning break-in of the couple’s San Francisco home, her office said Friday.

“Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi,” Drew Hammill, a spokesman for the speaker, said in a statement. “The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation.”

Paul Pelosi, 82, was taken to a hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.

“The Speaker and her family are grateful to the first responders and medical professionals involved, and request privacy at this time,” Hammill said.

The U.S. Capitol Police said in a statement that it is assisting the FBI and San Francisco police in an investigation of the break-in and attack.

Where's all the new info refuting the poor me Pelosi story on this I know it's hard to eat crow when you find out there is so much BS involved in a story (enough to make her resign) which i don't expect you to do you only role 1 way we all know . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 2:45 PM, Tiberius said:

The wall, lol. Ya, that will stop drugs. That's so dumb 

The wall and cameras around my neighborhood has helped ensure the 20 years of peacefulness I enjoy. We have just over 100 houses and in 20 years 0 murders, 0 grand thefts, and no violent crimes from outside people- only issue is some idiot teens who live here. Outside our neighborhood is safe mainly but several stolen cars and violent crimes have happened in past 8 years, a wall helps keep bad people out, hard to believe I have to explain that.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Chigoose on high alert! Occam’s razor and all. 

If there’s no there there as our most eloquent president says, I will give chi just props. If there IS a there there….

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Just straight up admitting that they make ***** up because they know people will eat up scandalous lies over boring truths. 

No.  He's saying it's what the Dems do.  IOW the footage showing Pelosi going back into the house and not into the arms of the police/away from his attacker won't matter to those those who heard it was a MAGA guy attacking him.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Just straight up admitting that they make ***** up because they know people will eat up scandalous lies over boring truths. 

Says the guy who regurgitates everything spoon fed to him by a media long since proven to be lying propagandists.

But please lecture us more.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/26/2023 at 10:58 AM, ChiGoose said:

Who--the media?  NBC?  Jesse Kelly?  Everyone?

I view this as pretty simple. 

If the body camera footage is normally released in a timely manner on this sort of thing, it should be released.  That it was not would be cause for concern.

If body camera footage is not normally released, the standard has been set and followed and it is what it is. 

If body camera footage is released and shows what was widely reported (by sites other than NBC news), great.   

If body camera footage is released and shows a manipulation of the fact pattern to promote the theory of an outcome other than was accurate, that's problematic but probably unsurprising.  

I guess we'll see, maybe. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh look. Paul Pelosi opened the door while holding the hammer that DePape was also holding. He didn’t just open the door and walk back to DePape. 

Who could have thought?

Oh look. Pelosi holding a drink at the same time doesn't merit mentioning or seem strange at all to ChiGoose. 

Who could have thought?

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1