Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I wonder just how tired people like @ChiGoose get by constantly moving the goalposts.

It does get tough to try to explain things to the most ignorant people on the world who are suffering from internet brain worms. 

But I guess somebody has to do it. 

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

So, let me get this straight…

A call was placed, by Paul Pelosi to 911 and he hadn’t been attacked yet??? 🤔

Pelosi answers the door when police arrive and does not appear to be in any distress??? 🤔

The broken glass glass from

the window is on the outside of the home,  insinuating that it was broken from the inside!!! 🤔

After police arrived at the home, Pelosi then walks back toward the “intruder”, where he is then bludgeoned with a hammer in front of police??? 🤔

Just because some people seem to think these are good points instead of what they are: terrible points, let’s take a look.

Paul Pelosi called 911 before he was assaulted? How suspicious!

You wake up at 2:30am to a stranger in the house, what do you do? Apparently call 911 is the wrong answer. Maybe just sit there and see where it goes?

Paul Pelosi answered the door while wrestling a hammer with the assailant?

Pelosi opened the door with one hand while keeping the other hand on the hammer the assailant was holding. This is suspicious because… reasons!

The broken glass is outside the house?!

The broken glass is both inside and outside of the house. Which is to be expected with someone trying to break laminated glass. 

Pelosi ran back to the intruder!

No he didn’t. He was in the foyer when the police arrived. He was wrestling the assailant for control of the hammer and was able to open the door with one arm. 

This embarrassing insanity of completely ludicrous and improbable conspiracy has already been debunked but I guess it’s always feelings over facts over here. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Just because some people seem to think these are good points instead of what they are: terrible points, let’s take a look.

Paul Pelosi called 911 before he was assaulted? How suspicious!

You wake up at 2:30am to a stranger in the house, what do you do? Apparently call 911 is the wrong answer. Maybe just sit there and see where it goes?

Paul Pelosi answered the door while wrestling a hammer with the assailant?

Pelosi opened the door with one hand while keeping the other hand on the hammer the assailant was holding. This is suspicious because… reasons!

The broken glass is outside the house?!

The broken glass is both inside and outside of the house. Which is to be expected with someone trying to break laminated glass. 

Pelosi ran back to the intruder!

No he didn’t. He was in the foyer when the police arrived. He was wrestling the assailant for control of the hammer and was able to open the door with one arm. 

This embarrassing insanity of completely ludicrous and improbable conspiracy has already been debunked but I guess it’s always feelings over facts over here. 

Goose....speaking as the architect here....it virtually impossible to break laminated glass with a hammer.  You may mean tempered glass, but that shatters into little pebbles, and is installed in doors, just for that reason, should the door unexpectedly slam shut.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Goose....speaking as the architect here....it virtually impossible to break laminated glass with a hammer.  You may mean tempered glass, but that shatters into little pebbles, and is installed in doors, just for that reason, should the door unexpectedly slam shut.

The police report stated that the officers believed it was laminated. Also that DePape stated that he had a hard time breaking through it. 

Maybe it wasn’t laminated but it doesn’t change the fact that the glass shards were both inside and outside of the door. 

Also, this part of the conspiracy never made any sense to me. Did they get into a fight and specifically break this one window and absolutely nothing else, but then they made up which is why Pelosi supposedly went back to DePape after opening the door (he didn’t, but people believe he did)?

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

The police report stated that the officers believed it was laminated. Also that DePape stated that he had a hard time breaking through it. 

Maybe it wasn’t laminated but it doesn’t change the fact that the glass shards were both inside and outside of the door. 

Also, this part of the conspiracy never made any sense to me. Did they get into a fight and specifically break this one window and absolutely nothing else, but then they made up which is why Pelosi supposedly went back to DePape after opening the door (he didn’t, but people believe he did)?

All very odd and not consistent with the properties of laminated glass, which is specifically used in high security applications. It’s REALLY REALLY hard to break through laminated glass. You’d have to beat on it repeatedly….and I mean repeatedly. 

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

All very odd and not consistent with the properties of laminated glass, which is specifically used in high security applications. It’s REALLY REALLY hard to break through laminated glass. You’d have to beat on it repeatedly….and I mean repeatedly. 

So he beat it repeatedly.  Dude was a nutcase.  Not odd at at all. Remember where they live.  

Something doesn't add up. Either the press  f'd up and reported with no follow up or the cops didn't set the story straight from the beginning.

Edited by Wacka

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

If you think this is the same as the Jussie Smollett story, you need to log off from the internet for a while. It’s rotting your brain. 

The point being that with both stories, people questioned the inconsistencies and the left got up in arms over it.  And in Smollett's case, proved to not be what it was claimed to be.  The differences are that Paul Pelosi didn't claim the guy was a MAGA (others did that for him) and we have video of the incident.  But we won't get to see it to judge for ourselves.

Edited by Doc

9 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Something doesn't add up. Either the press  f'd up and reported with no follow up or the cops didn't set the story straight from the beginning.

The issue is that media did a terrible job and then Pelosi did not correct it at any point. I still don't know exactly what happened but several statements from the initial report are straight up incorrect regardless of what @ChiGoose says. The media should have more responsibility than allowing stories to run with innuendo and lies 

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

The issue is that media did a terrible job and then Pelosi did not correct it at any point. I still don't know exactly what happened but several statements from the initial report are straight up incorrect regardless of what @ChiGoose says. The media should have more responsibility than allowing stories to run with innuendo and lies 

There is an easy solution to this. Just read the DoJ filings. 

The media sucks at stuff like this. It’s a rush to be first, so they make mistakes and sew confusion. 

So while it’s fine to engage in media criticism, we shouldn’t confuse it with the actual criminal case. 

Edited by ChiGoose

Just now, ChiGoose said:

There is an easy solution to this. Just read the DoJ filings. 

The media sucks at stuff like this. It’s a rush to be first, so they make mistakes and see confusion. 

So while it’s fine to engage in media criticism, we shouldn’t confuse it with the actual criminal case. 

Doj said Paul did not answer door when police video shows he did, so DOJ under Biden is a bunch of incompetent political hacks. 

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

Doj said Paul did not answer door when police video shows he did, so DOJ under Biden is a bunch of incompetent political hacks. 

I haven’t seen the video. Can you share it?

Also, the DoJ filings explicitly state that Paul opened the door. 

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Can you show me the DOJ filing? I can't find that. https://www.nationalreview.com/news/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-pelosi-opened-door-for-police-contradicts-doj-account/

53 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Seriously I can't find the actual DOJ filing- I googled it and they only gave me articles describing it, where can I find actual DOJ filing?

54 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Seriously I can't find the actual DOJ filing- I googled it and they only gave me articles describing it, where can I find actual DOJ filing?

Original criminal complaint from 10/28

Grand Jury indictment from 11/9

Officers stated that they opened the door while DePape stated that Paul Pelosi opened it. All individuals state that Pelosi and DePape were in the Foyer when the officers entered. 

Most likely explanation is that Pelosi unlocked the door and the officers came in but we will see as the evidence is made public. 

Also, another example of the media sucking at these things is them not linking to the damned filings. They are public! It’s getting a bit better but some are just hosting the files on their sites instead of linking to the source. 

Edited by ChiGoose

31 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Original criminal complaint from 10/28

Grand Jury indictment from 11/9

Officers stated that they opened the door while DePape stated that Paul Pelosi opened it. All individuals state that Pelosi and DePape were in the Foyer when the officers entered. 

Most likely explanation is that Pelosi unlocked the door and the officers came in but we will see as the evidence is made public. 

Also, another example of the media sucking at these things is them not linking to the damned filings. They are public! It’s getting a bit better but some are just hosting the files on their sites instead of linking to the source. 

You just either lied or never read actual report before responding. The police report does not say that, and DOJ report is not what you say. The fact you say the most likely thing is the only thing that makes Pelosi not the issue says a lot about your political faith.

24 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You just either lied or never read actual report before responding. The police report does not say that, and DOJ report is not what you say. The fact you say the most likely thing is the only thing that makes Pelosi not the issue says a lot about your political faith.

“10. At 2:31 a.m., San Francisco Police Department (“SFPD”) Officer Colby Wilmes responded to the Pelosi residence, California and knocked on the front door. When the door was opened, Pelosi and DEPAPE were both holding a hammer with one hand and DEPAPE had his other hand holding onto Pelosi’s forearm. Pelosi greeted the officers. The officers asked them what was going on. DEPAPE responded that everything was good. Officers then asked Pelosi and DEPAPE to drop the hammer”

“DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto DEPAPE’s hammer, which was in DEPAPE’s hand. At this point in the interview, DEPAPE repeated”

It literally says that the officer says the door was opened and that DePape said that Pelosi opened it.

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

“10. At 2:31 a.m., San Francisco Police Department (“SFPD”) Officer Colby Wilmes responded to the Pelosi residence, California and knocked on the front door. When the door was opened, Pelosi and DEPAPE were both holding a hammer with one hand and DEPAPE had his other hand holding onto Pelosi’s forearm. Pelosi greeted the officers. The officers asked them what was going on. DEPAPE responded that everything was good. Officers then asked Pelosi and DEPAPE to drop the hammer”

“DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto DEPAPE’s hammer, which was in DEPAPE’s hand. At this point in the interview, DEPAPE repeated”

It literally says that the officer says the door was opened and that DePape said that Pelosi opened it.

Ok I stand corrected, I apologize for calling you a liar. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1