Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

You're underwater. If you'd said you have a pet theory based on some guy's voice in a video, that would have been one thing. 

But you said, “Police caught on hot mic stating that they will not correct the perception he is a right winger by stating fact that he is an illegal alien nudist activist. "

So which part of the statement is untrue? Did the police know who he was or was the perception at the time something other then he was right winger? Those are the two parts of the statement- which is not true?

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

So which part of the statement is untrue? Did the police know who he was or was the perception at the time something other then he was right winger? Those are the two parts of the statement- which is not true?

And why would Trump allow Ivanka to marry a (((globalist))) like Kushner? Was it because of his wealthy dad? Or was it because she agreed to keep their relationship going even after she got married?

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

This part: “Police caught on hot mic stating that they will not correct the perception he is a right winger by stating fact that he is an illegal alien nudist activist. "

Police did not say "they will not correct the perception he is a right winger."

Police did not say "they will not correct the perception he is a right winger by stating fact that he is an illegal alien."

Police did not say, "they will not correct the perception he is a right winger by stating fact that he is an illegal alien nudist activist."

What some voice on the video did say: "Hey so is this the dude that is a former nudist dude?...Yea okay, is it okay to say any of that stuff? ... Nope?"

3 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

This part: “Police caught on hot mic stating that they will not correct the perception he is a right winger by stating fact that he is an illegal alien nudist activist. "

Police did not say "they will not correct the perception he is a right winger by stating fact that he is an illegal alien."

Police did not say, "they will not correct the perception he is a right winger by stating fact that he is an illegal alien nudist activist."

What some voice on the video did say: "Hey so is this the dude that is a former nudist dude?...Yea okay, is it okay to say any of that stuff? ... Nope?"

And another question I have is, why would Ivanka want to be in such a relationship? It's creepy and according to Stormy Daniels, he's not working with much downstairs. But then I remembered that picture and maybe he's groomed her for it and she either doesn't realize it's wrong or she feels trapped at this point.

Just asking questions, but it makes you think.

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Thank you for admitting that what I wrote is true and you can't dispute it. Your entire point is that I did not quote him verbatim, and you intentionally ignored the quote about "having the working knowledge". But if I am wrong what is correct? 

Wasn't it weird when Trump called his daughter hot? That's not a word normally used in a father-daughter relationship. But it is used in other types of relationships.

Makes you think, right?

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Wasn't it weird when Trump called his daughter hot? That's not a word normally used in a father-daughter relationship. But it is used in other types of relationships.

Makes you think, right?

Well you know they showered together since she was a little girl. Oh wait, that was Biden who showered with the young girls, never mind.

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Well you know they showered together since she was a little girl. Oh wait, that was Biden who showered with the young girls, never mind.

Interesting. What if it was a Trump-Ivanka-Biden love triangle? While all three are life-long Dems, Ivanka is much more liberal than her father, maybe she saw something in Joe. That might explain Trumps seeming hatred of Biden, he sees him as a rival not just professionally, but romantically. 

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Makes you think, right?

Trump is not my guy- he is simply better than anyone the Dems have put up nationally in quite a while. I have never voted for him in a primary and never will most likely. Most Dem attacks on him are stupid though.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Interesting. What if it was a Trump-Ivanka-Biden love triangle? While all three are life-long Dems, Ivanka is much more liberal than her father, maybe she saw something in Joe. That might explain Trumps seeming hatred of Biden, he sees him as a rival not just professionally, but romantically. 

By gosh you might be onto something here. And what if Paul Pelosi knew about this and all three of them hired DePape to take him out?

Just now, wnyguy said:

By gosh you might be onto something here. And what if Paul Pelosi knew about this and all three of them hired DePape to take him out?

Well there's a thought. Hire a crazy person with a crunchy granola history who had more recently bought into QAnon type conspiracies to take out the witness. That way, liberals will blame him as a right wing crazy person and conservatives will say he was a left wing hippie and nobody will be talking about who hired him to take out Pelosi.

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

I am asking specifically for which part is untrue with my logic:

1) Spokesperson says he is a nudist and they have a working knowledge of him, which means police know who he is and that he is an illegal alien and generally a liberal.

2) the belief at that time being pushed around by the majority of the press was that the guy was a right winger and the Spokesperson could have killed that narrative but was told not to discuss it. 

Those two statements sum up my original statement, so which one of these two is untrue?

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Well there's a thought. Hire a crazy person with a crunchy granola history who had more recently bought into QAnon type conspiracies to take out the witness. That way, liberals will blame him as a right wing crazy person and conservatives will say he was a left wing hippie and nobody will be talking about who hired him to take out Pelosi.

Exactly.

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am asking specifically for which part is untrue with my logic:

1) Spokesperson says he is a nudist and they have a working knowledge of him, which means police know who he is and that he is an illegal alien and generally a liberal.

2) the belief at that time being pushed around by the majority of the press was that the guy was a right winger and the Spokesperson could have killed that narrative but was told not to discuss it. 

Those two statements sum up my original statement, so which one of these two is untrue?

You continue to conflate your personal theory vs what that voice in the video said. At best, you could say the voice in the video said he was a nudist and was told by someone on the phone not to say that in the press conference (yet). That's it.  

You said, "Police caught on hot mic stating that they will not correct the perception he is a right winger by stating fact that he is an illegal alien nudist activist. "

Last time: The police said. No. Such. Thing. 

35 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You beat me to it.  The little girl being his daughter.

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

You continue to conflate your personal theory vs what that voice in the video said. At best, you could say the voice in the video said he was a nudist and was told by someone on the phone not to say that in the press conference (yet). That's it.  

You said, "Police caught on hot mic stating that they will not correct the perception he is a right winger by stating fact that he is an illegal alien nudist activist. "

Last time: The police said. No. Such. Thing. 

I will make this my last point on this and then let you respond if you like, but I do appreciate you recognizing that nothing I said was factually incorrect and I love the fact that you refuse to comment on why they did not state "they have a working knowledge of him" because you know why. 

28 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I will make this my last point on this and then let you respond if you like, but I do appreciate you recognizing that nothing I said was factually incorrect and I love the fact that you refuse to comment on why they did not state "they have a working knowledge of him" because you know why. 

Another lie. “I do appreciate you recognizing that nothing I said was factually incorrect….”

I didn’t respond to your other stupid points because you were trying to escape your first lie and I wouldn’t let you get out of it. 

https://nypost.com/2022/11/15/nbc-news-reporter-suspended-over-retracted-paul-pelosi-story/amp/

So, the reporter has been suspended for this report.   Yet another odd domino to fall in this story.  No comment on whether his producer or editor has been suspended. It seems unlikely this story would not have been vetted by upper management at the station. 

This would be a great story for another media outlet to report on.