Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So Hannity was wrong.  Now how about all those (including Biden) who are saying that Republicans are saying that NOW as opposed to 12 years ago. 

Hannity is usually wrong. Read up on comments from Rick Scott and Steve Scalise in recent interviews.  Personally I highly doubt they go thru with it. McConnell is clearly against it. But he is labeled a Rino by trump. 

Back to the thread. . . . . . . . . . . . 

Paul Pelosi released from hospital after last week's home attack

https://www.ksbw.com/article/paul-pelosi-released-from-hospital-after-assault/41860409

KSBW

Paul Pelosi released from hospital a week after assault

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/03/paul-pelosi-released-hospital-home-attack

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, nedboy7 said:

The real question is what does B-Man do and how do I get such a sweet job?  It’s impressive you spend this much time on a dozen or so folks on here. 

Simple .

You work over 45 years and raise a family.

Then you retire, and 3 to 4 times a day you post multiple articles to the political board.

Ones that you know that the leftist posters have not tried to access, but somehow seems to upset them and their delicate nature.

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

Party of law and order has three simps focused on the important things 

idiots 

When you refer to others as simps and idiots, it kind of funny how you don't see it...

Anyhow, what are you focused on?  Lapping up whatever the trusted media tells you?  I bet you have track marks from boosters...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

When you refer to others as simps and idiots, it kind of funny how you don't see it...

Anyhow, what are you focused on?  Lapping up whatever the trusted media tells you?  I bet you have track marks from boosters...

Oh. Look at this simp. Go back to your safe place.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

And I said "if true..."  I didn't run with anything and instead later focused more on why he didn't lock himself in the bathroom when he had the chance.

Speaking of which, the fact that he was able to get the phone and dial tells me he also would have been able to close the door because Depape obviously wasn't watching him closely, and if he was clear-headed enough to get the phone and call 911, the same would apply being clear-headed enough to lock (a bathroom without a lock?  LOL!) the door.

It would really be something if NASA faked the moon landing, if true. See how silly that sounds. That’s what you did. 

Our house doesn’t have locking bathroom doors. But do go on with how much you know about the situation. Conspiracy up. 

8 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

It would really be something if NASA faked the moon landing, if true. See how silly that sounds. That’s what you did. 

Our house doesn’t have locking bathroom doors. But do go on with how much you know about the situation. Conspiracy up. 

It is not a conspiracy to observe that the story has changed multiple times since the initial statements. It is not a conspiracy to state that it is odd that someone could break into the Speakers home without being noticed until the police are arriving when the capitol police have cameras on the home. It is a conspiracy to pretend that the attacker was a conservative. He is most likely simply a mentally ill man who tried to get to Nancy because she is the closest thing to the president he thought he could get near.

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Hannity is usually wrong. Read up on comments from Rick Scott and Steve Scalise in recent interviews.  Personally I highly doubt they go thru with it. McConnell is clearly against it. But he is labeled a Rino by trump. 

I’m pretty sure Hannity is not usually wrong. But I don’t pay attention to him much so what do I known.

Regarding Scott and Scalise. Have either of them recently said they are going to eliminate SS and Medicare?  

25 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Sorry but when your masters start spinning the story into something it isn't, you'll get it right back.  But rather than clarify things, they're hiding the footage.

As for your house, you'd be in the vast minority when it comes to non-locking bathrooms.  The odds are far greater they have a lock on their bathroom door.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry but when your masters start spinning the story into something it isn't, you'll get it right back.  But rather than clarify things, they're hiding the footage.

As for your house, you'd be in the vast minority when it comes to non-locking bathrooms.  The odds are far greater they have a lock on their bathroom door.

Funny how everyone but the MAGA cult has masters… jfc

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488672d9b0cc79cc9f0d17

Idiots 

8 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is not a conspiracy to observe that the story has changed multiple times since the initial statements. It is not a conspiracy to state that it is odd that someone could break into the Speakers home without being noticed until the police are arriving when the capitol police have cameras on the home. It is a conspiracy to pretend that the attacker was a conservative. He is most likely simply a mentally ill man who tried to get to Nancy because she is the closest thing to the president he thought he could get near.

Story didn’t change. Just conspiracy stories did. When you jump to baseless conclusions in support of pet theories—hours after a member of congress’s family is brutally attacked—it is a classless look. 

But you don’t think so. You defend and normalize it. 

7 hours ago, Doc said:

Hiding the footage? More conspiracy.

Most body camera footage in open shut cases—like this one—does not get publicly released. There are a million reasons why, 

7 hours ago, Doc said:

In the three homes. I lives in the longest, two had no locks on any interior door except old school keys, In one, it locks but you can open it with your fingernail from the other side. And you are still making assumptions about the situation. The door was closed? The door locks at all? He’s 82 and thinking straight? Keep making stuff up. 

56 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Story didn’t change. Just conspiracy stories did. When you jump to baseless conclusions in support of pet theories—hours after a member of congress’s family is brutally attacked—it is a classless look. 

But you don’t think so. You defend and normalize it. 

Police report stated unknown person opened door for them, now that is reported as untrue. Initially we are told they have no security then we find out Capital police actually were watching home. Police caught on hot mic stating that they will not correct the perception he is a right winger by stating fact that he is an illegal alien nudist activist. Recognizing that the story has changed is not a conspiracy theory, but pretending the narrative initially told is correct is factually incorrect 

6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Police report stated unknown person opened door for them, now that is reported as untrue. Initially we are told they have no security then we find out Capital police actually were watching home.

Don’t mistake your lack of knowledge with what happened. The police knew who opened the door. The security arrangement was known.  Hours (minutes) after the story of this attack, people were on here making crap up and spreading nonsense. Zero class. Zero. 

6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Police caught on hot mic stating that they will not correct the perception he is a right winger by stating fact that he is an illegal alien nudist activist. 

Link? 

Edited by Sundancer

Emperor Has No Clothes Update:

Happened to see NBC News this morning as wife had it on...this is the NBC NEWS reporter...

New details on Paul Pelosi attack...Police say Mr. Pelosi answered the door and showed no signs of distress, then he walked back INTO the house and police followed...minutes later the attacker struck

I know weird stuff happens in SF, but the Newscast just like let that go...just nodding away like OK that makes sense.

If I felt they had ANY personal integrity, the Democrat Left would acknowledge and apologize for their statements vilifying their "opponents" when this was really just some nutjob 

It sucks that Mr Pelosi was attacked like that, but let's acknowledge what's really happening in our Leftist Media echochambers

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Hiding the footage? More conspiracy.

Most body camera footage in open shut cases—like this one—does not get publicly released. There are a million reasons why, 

In the three homes. I lives in the longest, two had no locks on any interior door except old school keys, In one, it locks but you can open it with your fingernail from the other side. And you are still making assumptions about the situation. The door was closed? The door locks at all? He’s 82 and thinking straight? Keep making stuff up. 

Yeah hiding the footage.  Like with J6.  Since the left ran with the political nature of it, let's see the proof.

As for your housing experience, again you're in the vast minority.  I'd be willing to bet you that his bathroom door had a lock on it.  And again, if he was thinking clear enough to ask to go to the bathroom and then grab his phone and call...he was thinking straight enough to lock himself in the bathroom.

22 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Claiming a party can only lose an election if the other side cheats before an election happens is democracy? 

Did you watch 2000 mules?  Is that democracy?  Some garbage to make people believe any election won by Dems is rigged? 

Have you seen what they call the Dems on Fox? 

Talk about believing anything you hear on the news.

Ned…with all due respect. (I mean it.) None of your examples are said from the White House pulpit. Some dude making a documentary (paging Oliver Stone) is not the sitting President giving a national address standing at the podium with a backdrop of flags (and previously with armed marines). Some political commentators making remarks on an OPINION show is not the President pre-targeting American citizens ahead of an election. Your examples are not even close to what Joe Biden just did the other night. He missed a great opportunity to calm things down by mentioning examples on both sides of the political aisle…but instead his speech writers chose to go all out partisan divisiveness. Sad. 

• Thank you (+1) 1