Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The article says they have the footage, but the people responsible for watching it missed the break in and had to rewind the tape when they noticed the police flashers at the home.

Therefore one is left to wonder about the timeline. How much critical time was missed between this nutjob breaking in and the 911 call?

Disgusting. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

The cult will lie about everting to distant themselves from the cause and effect of their rhetoric.

MAGA = trash

Kind of like lying about the GOP eliminating SS and Medicare?  🤔

Hate Example #12

Go on……

17 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This gay lover gone bad thing doesn’t even deserve the name “conspiracy theory.” There’s simply no facts to support it. None. And if it really was a weird gay lover spat, would they be charging the guy with attempted murder? And giving him the chance to put on a defense? If he hangs himself in jail, well, I guess you then have a starting point. Right now it’s just somebody saying “sometimes these kind of late night assaults come from disputes between a gay hooker and his client.” But some people can never accept that sometimes life is random and that not everything is part of a big conspiracy. 

I am not here to support any theory other than the updated Police version, and nobody (politician or otherwise) should ever be attacked, BUT...

I always get a hearty laugh when Dems/Leftists espouse these views that normal people are crazy to suspect something suspicious happened because "there's no evidence" or "he said he didn't know him and had never seen him before"

Of course if Paul was having something untoward going on while Nancy was away, he's going to say I don't know him.  OF COURSE he would.  

And OF COURSE the Police, at the direction of "Government officials" and the FBI wouldn't be out searching for evidence in such a case, thereby CREATING or DISCOVERING the evidence you say is not there to show another possible cause.  

The absence of something is not conclusive ESPECIALLY around something as sensitive as this...they're trying to turn a failed-city vagrant into an Ultra-MAGA hitman here, accommodations must be made.  

Ultimately, this country is worse off for the Leftist Sheep just taking their marching orders from their cabal leaders.  

For heavens sake, the Leftists' initial patron Saint sat up there and lied and denied that he had extra-marital relations right up there on the stand.  

Just not people with a lot of depth.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Kind of like lying about the GOP eliminating SS and Medicare?  🤔

Hate Example #12

Go on……

Whataboutism.

Stay on topic. 

“Wow, it’s — weird things going on in that household in the last couple of weeks. Probably, you and I are better off not talking about it. The glass it seems was broken from the inside to the out so it wasn’t a break in, it was a break out. I don’t know, you hear the same things I do,” Trump said.

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

Whataboutism.

Stay on topic. 

“Wow, it’s — weird things going on in that household in the last couple of weeks. Probably, you and I are better off not talking about it. The glass it seems was broken from the inside to the out so it wasn’t a break in, it was a break out. I don’t know, you hear the same things I do,” Trump said.

Please forgive me for pointing out his nonstop hypocrisy. 🙄

3 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

The absence of something is not conclusive ESPECIALLY around something as sensitive as this...they're trying to turn a failed-city vagrant into an Ultra-MAGA hitman here, accommodations must be made

And there’s your not-so-hidden agenda. It is important for you and your ilk to create alternative scenarios — even bizarre gay hooker pickup gone bad scenarios — to counteract the obvious fact that this guy was: (1) not all there mentally; AND (2) influenced by nutty QAnon conspiracy theories. 
I repeat: the gay hooker narrative seemed to emerge from a report that the attacker was in his underwear when the cops arrived. That’s it. (And I don’t know if that has been confirmed or refuted.) in some alternative universe there could be facts like “Pelosi was seen leaving a SF bar with a man fitting the description of the attacker and taking an Uber with him to Pelosi’s home.”  OK, in that case, some speculation about the nature of the attack would be warranted. But we have nothing like that. Nothing. It’s an ass-covering story now by fringey MAGA/Q types who don’t want to admit that their wacko politics has a special appeal to the mentally ill. Because, you know, it’s effin crazy. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Anything they disagree with is fake news.

It's ***** disturbing.  Notice not one charge came from the movie 2000 mules and now the supposed head mule is suing that POS producer?  You find voter fraud great charge them.  If not STFU after 2 years. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

And there’s your not-so-hidden agenda. It is important for you and your ilk to create alternative scenarios — even bizarre gay hooker pickup gone bad scenarios — to counteract the obvious fact that this guy was: (1) not all there mentally; AND (2) influenced by nutty QAnon conspiracy theories. 
I repeat: the gay hooker narrative seemed to emerge from a report that the attacker was in his underwear when the cops arrived. That’s it. (And I don’t know if that has been confirmed or refuted.) in some alternative universe there could be facts like “Pelosi was seen leaving a SF bar with a man fitting the description of the attacker and taking an Uber with him to Pelosi’s home.”  OK, in that case, some speculation about the nature of the attack would be warranted. But we have nothing like that. Nothing. It’s an ass-covering story now by fringey MAGA/Q types who don’t want to admit that their wacko politics has a special appeal to the mentally ill. Because, you know, it’s effin crazy. 

This is incorrect.  I am not going on national television declaring this random tragedy to be a symptom of "MAGA behavior" whatever that is....that is the doing of Pres Biden, Nancy Pelosi, MSM, etc etc.  

If we believe the police narrative, and I stated up front that I am, he was just a nutjob who hated gov't and seems like unfortunately Nancy seemed to be the most powerful person living in his small realm.  

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The thing that gets me about this sort of thing is that it stems from the fact that they cannot accept that anything that makes their side look bad is true. So even if there is a very simple explanation supported by the facts, they come up with the craziest BS to deflect and say it's actually liberals and nothing wrong ever came from the right.

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The thing that gets me about this sort of thing is that it stems from the fact that they cannot accept that anything that makes their side look bad is true. So even if there is a very simple explanation supported by the facts, they come up with the craziest BS to deflect and say it's actually liberals and nothing wrong ever came from the right.

Oh come on! This crazy dude isn’t your classic Trump supporter. He’s a not job! How you overlook that the sitting President just suggested this was an act of right wing extremist is beyond me. 

17 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Chef you need to read more. 

https://about.bgov.com/news/entitlement-spending-cap-plans-linked-by-gop-to-debt-limit-deal/

Unless you feel Bloomberg is fake news of course. 

You need to read better.  Please point to where, in that article, any GOP member called for the elimination of SS and Medicare.

FTA:

Smith said Republicans will focus on “protecting and preserving” Social Security and Medicare, but he declined to say specifically if he supports the RSC proposal to raise the eligibility age. He said broadly that Republicans would find “innovative ways to drive down the cost of health care.”

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

One man’s “fake news” is another man’s “disinformation”. If you haven’t figured out that both sides are doing this, I’m not sure what to tell you. 

If you think Bloomberg is disinformation you are a fool.  You should know this being in finance supposedly.  Read the ***** article. 

BTW where is your voter fraud case?  Talk about disinformation. 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh come on! This crazy dude isn’t your classic Trump supporter. He’s a not job! How you overlook that the sitting President just suggested this was an act of right wing extremist is beyond me. 

Watch some real Trumpers!!   Funny ***** right there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNIJH5gufaQ

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, nedboy7 said:

If you think Bloomberg is disinformation you are a fool.  You should know this being in finance supposedly.  Read the ***** article. 

BTW where is your voter fraud case?  Talk about disinformation. 

Oh know…looks like you’re the ‘fool’.

I don’t work in finance. So that right there shows you how hard it is get every fact correct. BOTH sides spin every story to their political advantage. That’s not the problem. The problem is that the press has stopped asking good questions….on both sides. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

If you think Bloomberg is disinformation you are a fool.  

Bloomberg is information.  Those saying that members of the GOP are calling for the elimination of SS and Medicare are playing the lying/disinformation game to get votes.  I hope voters on the left aren't that gullible but there are a lot of gullible people on both sides our there.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1