Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

B-Man was trying to say this was not a MAGA nut, but it looks like he was. He used the strange events to try and raise doubts about the whole thing, you joined in. 

You shouldn't call others close minded. 🙄

First, it’s completely inappropriate to tell people how they should communicate with others.  It stifles dialogue and is quite offputting. 

Second, he didn’t say that.  He changed the arc of his accusation when I asked him to explain. That’s weak and shallow.  

Third—and I’m not certain how SunnyD feels about this as he doesn’t seem to want to explain, but if the “conspiracy” is that the attacker isn’t a “Maga nut”, that’s about the most non-eventful and pedestrian conspiracy theory ever launched.  Here’s the dialogue:

Person 1: He’s crazy but not Maga.

Person 2:  Yeah he is. 

Person 1: I don’t think so. 

Person 2: Oh yeah. 

Person 1. Oh, ok I disagree. 

Person 2:  Cool.  

Fourth, I could be wrong, but feel like SunnyD mentioned he thought the attacker was nutso and suggested politics be kept out of it. 

Fifth, I gave three alternatives to SunnyD’s issues and you’re hyper fixated on one.  Open your mind. 

Sixth:  In this grand conspiracy you have elaborated upon, is the police spokesman in on it?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

You were questioning why >200 voted against the bill.

I provided the answer.

It's almost as if you don't really want any real information.

You just want to exchange personal opinions with others.

Your loss.

Back to the actual thread . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It would be very interesting to find out more about this from the media.

1-Cops weren’t called for a break-in but were there to check

2-PP and the guy were fighting for the hammer

3-Assault didn’t happen until cops got there

4-Guy found in his underwear

5-Called the attacker a friend on the police dispatch

I didn’t ask why they didn’t vote for it.

SoCal informed us:

“Stop taking everything on face value. The adults I saw this past week wouldn’t have been helped by another pork filled federal spending bill. WAKE UP“

I simply provided the bill and asked him to show the pork. If you would like to show the pork go ahead.

5 hours ago, T master said:

I'm not sure of the truth behind it but i have heard that the guy that attacked Pelosi was actually a friend or at the very least a acquaintance and that they had a disagreement about something which escalated & that was the reason why this guy did what he did .

Of course if that is actually what the truth is the lame stream media will so very conveniently leave that part out & more than likely insert that the guy was a Trump supporter just to give it that extra spicy twist that they need . 

You can bet one thing though if it is true we won't here that on CNN ...

Also heard the attacker was in his underwear at Pelosi’s house around 2am…if that’s true, it sounds more like a gay booty call (in San Francisco) gone wrong…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So it's a media conspiracy of silence! 

Only excremental sources are reporting it, eh? 

The Cult is not happy with the media again. 

LMAO how the handful of profiles in here, that always parrot the state/MSM headlines,  are calling others cultist.   like a chant or something.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

So what’s the real story? Well, if a new report from The Washington Post is accurate, we might finally have an answer, and perhaps predictably, it’s probably not going to confirm anyone’s priors.

The San Francisco Bay area man arrested in the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband filled a blog a week before the incident with delusional thoughts, including that an invisible fairy attacked an acquaintance and sometimes appeared to him in the form of a bird, according to online writings under his name.

That one paragraph pretty much tells us all we need to know. Far from being some organized, sinister Republican operative, radicalized by GOP thought, it appears DePape is what he always appeared to be: An insane person with no long-standing, coherent political ideology. His shift from leftwing to rightwing conspiracy theories was likely a result of his already broken mental state.

I know that won’t make Hillary Clinton, Adam Kinzinger, and the other leftists who rushed to blame Donald Trump and Kevin McCarthy for the attack happy, but sometimes the truth is more boring than fanciful tales of mainstream partisan influence. More often than not, crazy people are just crazy, latching onto whatever is in front of them, and I now feel confident in saying that’s what happened in this case. In fact, DePape has never mentioned Nancy Pelosi in any of his reported rantings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2022/10/29/david-depape-blog-pelosi-fairies/

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/29/paul-pelosis-attacker-gets-a-lot-weirder-and-the-picture-gets-a-little-clearer-n651274

Waiting for reporting on who made that Wix site. shows no one paid to read whatever was in there. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Greenwald sees what’s happened, and it’s that if you don’t automatically agree with the mainstream media hive mind,

you’re a wacky conspiracy theorist.

😆

Why did you stop cutting and pasting there?

Glenn Greenwald thread examines the ‘instantly formed media narrative’ about attack on Paul Pelosi

smfh

"My enemies are fascist racists and want to end democracy as we know it and set up a theocratic dictatorship "

"The political rhetoric from the GOP is incendiary and will lead to deaths" ---same people

Edited by B-Man

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

You were questioning why >200 voted against the bill.

I provided the answer.

It's almost as if you don't really want any real information.

You just want to exchange personal opinions with others.

Your loss.

Back to the actual thread . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It would be very interesting to find out more about this from the media.

1-Cops weren’t called for a break-in but were there to check

2-PP and the guy were fighting for the hammer

3-Assault didn’t happen until cops got there

4-Guy found in his underwear

5-Called the attacker a friend on the police dispatch

Wait, what?  If true, that's a huge tell.

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Also heard the attacker was in his underwear at Pelosi’s house around 2am…if that’s true, it sounds more like a gay booty call (in San Francisco) gone wrong…👍

My current working theory is the attacker and at least one other person were invited over by Mr. Pelosi.  We already know he likes to party when Nancy is out of town.  After the DWI why risk driving? Have the party come to him.  One thing leads to another.  Guys are lounging around in their underwear when a hammer fight breaks out after the cops show up.

He obviously can't tell Nancy that so he made up the break in thing.

Edited by reddogblitz

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys are getting more divorced from reality by the day. If the side that loves truth gets out and votes, the cult cannot compete. Truth will win 

Morning Tibs….the funny thing is you could post the same thing from both sides of the aisle right now, and nobody would think anything of it. 😉

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So it's a media conspiracy of silence! 

Only excremental sources are reporting it, eh? 

The Cult is not happy with the media again. 

Do you feel like there is a lot of information that is being held back?  Even you must admit that something doesn't add up here...

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys are getting more divorced from reality by the day. If the side that loves truth gets out and votes, the cult cannot compete. Truth will win 

Given that you reflexively jump to the defense of any government or establishment narrative or person on every topic with a complete absence of skepticism or curiosity you're views are no less biased or fact-based than the people you criticize for be "divorced from reality".   

Frankly, I have no idea exactly what the truth or the situation is here but it appears from some specific facts (like snippets from the 911 call recording with Paul characterizing the attacker as "a friend", and what I understand was a 3rd person inside the home that opened the door for police, or suggestions both the victim and the attacker were in their underwear when police arrived) to be far from the standard home invasion by some right-wing nutjob story the press is trying to peddle to us all.  A skeptic might be suspicious they might be running interference to avoid the truth.  As truth most times is the enemy of power.       

24 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Do you feel like there is a lot of information that is being held back?  Even you must admit that something doesn't add up here...

That's precisely the thing. Even he will parrot the party narrative no matter what contrary evidence or missing facts emerge.

Lost. Gone. Not worth a nanosecond of your time.

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Morning Tibs….the funny thing is you could post the same thing from both sides of the aisle right now, and nobody would think anything of it. 😉

Sure could, but they would be wrong. Obviously the right has gone bananas.

29 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Truth?  You can't handle the truth

Truth: trump lost