Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

From roving MAGA hat wearing thugs in the freezing Chicago early morning calling it MAGA country...

To nudist hemp jewelry makers from Berkeley...

The left sure asks folks to ignore the extreme statistical improbability of the suspects being  "right wing terrorists" in these attacks.

Clown world.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

From roving MAGA hat wearing thugs in the freezing Chicago early morning calling it MAGA country...

To nudist hemp jewelry makers from Berkeley...

The left sure asks folks to ignore the extreme statistical improbability of the suspects being  "right wing terrorists" in these attacks.

Clown world.

it might have been Hunter taking advantage of the clean needle program 

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

^A new low for this poster and this board.

Unfortunately, it's like a headline from the future. Something like this:

"The perpetrator, using the name "T Master," had posted comments on a Buffalo Bills fan site expressing sympathy for the man who broke into Nancy Pelosi's home and attached her husband with a hammer, causing a fractured skull."

What is wrong with you? 

I truly know nothing about the story what i do know is that Pelosi has this thing for making certain situations out to be much worse than they really are & playing or should i say praying on peoples emotional connection to a situation .

Like when she in a grandiose fashion that was so over the top phony prayed with all her cohorts in african attire to try & make every one think they really cared but couldn't even care enough to get the right clothing to match what ever BS they were trying to pull over on every one what a crock that was .

Could this have been some kind of karma ?

So it would in no way surprise me if this story had a bit of embellishment with in it some how to make them both look just a bit more victimized but like i said i truly know nothing about the story .

So enlighten me please did he get hurt ? did she get hurt ? did the assailant actually hit him in anywhere or in the head ? Did either of them go to the hospital ? what was the man doing there stealing things ? Does he have a mental condition ? 

Or was this just another way to grab a headline say like maybe this guy was a crazed MAGA mad man person that loved Trump & was just doing his bidding ? If you wouldn't mind fill me in . 

WOW just read a article on this guy he was definitely a wack job my apology this guy needs to be locked up for a very long time .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

The only acceptable response is that this attack is horrible and must be condemned. That should be the same response to stalkers outside Supreme Court justices homes, attempted kidnapping of governors, shooting representatives at a softball game, or violence against any other government official, regardless of party affiliation. Threats against elected officials has spiked in recent years and must be quelled. Failure to condemn such actions will only lead to more violence. 

Anyone promoting violent behavior must also be condemned. 
Choose Love.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

The only acceptable response is that this attack is horrible and must be condemned. That should be the same response to stalkers outside Supreme Court justices homes, attempted kidnapping of governors, shooting representatives at a softball game, or violence against any other government official, regardless of party affiliation. Threats against elected officials has spiked in recent years and must be quelled. Failure to condemn such actions will only lead to more violence. 

Anyone promoting violent behavior must also be condemned. 
Choose Love.

Exactly right.

Good post.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You gotta admit, something is off here.

Throw this nut in prison and lose the key,

but this is definitely not the "Maga rioter attacks" narrative that some are trying to push here.

So Pelosi is sleeping, guy breaks in, Pelosi wakes up and confronts him.  It’s reasonable to assume Pelosi is in boxers or underwear.  The crazed intruder is, for whatever reason in his underwear.  After all, he’s a crazed intruder. 

The hammer(s) are odd.  One hammer? A guy breaks into your house and has a weapon.  Scary af but understandable.  Two hammers, one held by each guy?  Maybe there’s construction ongoing in the house, but the fact pattern seems pretty odd. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So Pelosi is sleeping, guy breaks in, Pelosi wakes up and confronts him.  It’s reasonable to assume Pelosi is in boxers or underwear.  The crazed intruder is, for whatever reason in his underwear.  After all, he’s a crazed intruder. 

The hammer(s) are odd.  One hammer? A guy breaks into your house and has a weapon.  Scary af but understandable.  Two hammers, one held by each guy?  Maybe there’s construction ongoing in the house, but the fact pattern seems pretty odd. 

I saw a report on the news just now regarding this attack. Too bad the Pelosi household didnt't have a dog around to protect them. NOONE is getting to me on a break in with MY dog. Just sayin' Terrible story.

• Like (+1) 1