Bills Undercover: Isaiah McKenzie

Warcodered

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Is it possible people are overreacting about one bad game? McKenzie does not deserve the amount of hate he is receiving.

Being the most recent game it's still fresh in everyone's minds. But let's not pretend that McKenzie has only had one bad game. The issue with McKenzie is that there always seems to be an issue.

I get it, the guy is a good dude. Funny. Multitalented. I don't wish ill will against him at all. I also don't think he's a guy that should be a staring slot guy on a Super Bowl caliber team. Starting for a team like Atlanta? Houston? Chicago? Absolutely. I just don't think of him as a prime time player. And there's nothing wrong with being that guy. Doesn't mean I think he "sucks". I do think he has a place on the team...but returning kicks and the occasional jet sweep or bubble screen may be his limit. They guy is 6 years into his career and still making rookie mistakes. The best thing about him right now is him taking snaps is allowing Shakir to be brought on slowly. Hopefully he's ready to overtake the job by the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Is it possible people are overreacting about one bad game? McKenzie does not deserve the amount of hate he is receiving.

agreed, there is always a whipping boy-even on a 5-1 team that blows the doors off the rest of the league most games. 4 games ago it was G Davis getting run out of town, Knox took a turn on the post as well. All 3 were not in top form either physically, mentally or emotionally during this season. They are not robots.

I am sure we are all perfect every minutes of the day at our jobs (as I post this on a work break).

Why can't we enjoy this season as another poster stated earlier this week.  There are far, far, far more good than bad  things on this team so don't let perfect get in the way of enjoying very good.

Lastly: To quote the great philosopher Aaron Rodgers who will be spitting black turf pellets out of his mouth most of the night Sunday:

'R-E-L-A-X '

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, muppy said:

His crouch and spring out technique was pretty athletic and effective LOL. Case Keenum was oblivious lol

Loved lil dirtys  costume VERY creative and frankly genius. Was it everybody elses first time seeing a plant costume for halloween? So Cool :-)))

I'm a fan. His game will resurrect. I think it will depend on how many times #17 calls his number moving forward. I hope he does get touches and succeeds clearly 

I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed that.  Plant reaches out and tickles him on the backs of the knees and he's like "oh, I musta backed into the plant, I'll step aside".  Did he smoke out McKenzie or was he really that oblivious?

Crowder and Singletary were equally un-fazed, but TBF McKenzie seemed to be taking it easier on the littlest kids and they both have little littles.

Did anyone else catch Micah Hyde (Frankenstein) and his wife watching from the stairs?

20 minutes ago, The Avenger said:

Jamison Crowder is the ice man - didn't even flinch with something coming after him, and he's injured with a scooter! I guess when you've gone across the middle in the NFL a large ficus coming at you is nothing...

LOL same for Singletary - I guess when you get flattened by a couple of refridgerator-size people on every play, who GAF about a little ficus?

1 hour ago, Robert Paulson said:

agreed, there is always a whipping boy-even on a 5-1 team that blows the doors off the rest of the league most games. 4 games ago it was G Davis getting run out of town, Knox took a turn on the post as well. All 3 were not in top form either physically, mentally or emotionally during this season. They are not robots.

I am sure we are all perfect every minutes of the day at our jobs (as I post this on a work break).

Why can't we enjoy this season as another poster stated earlier this week.  There are far, far, far more good than bad  things on this team so don't let perfect get in the way of enjoying very good.

Lastly: To quote the great philosopher Aaron Rodgers who will be spitting black turf pellets out of his mouth most of the night Sunday:

'R-E-L-A-X '

Hey now, that whipping boy title is MINE! Ya hear me?!?

Sincerely, 

Tremaine Edmunds 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

That's what the offseason is for. He gets paid millions, he's been terrible this year. 

I think that's an overstatement.  He's got 3 TDs this year.

He had a bad game against KC... I'd like to see him come down with that pass on 4th down but it was not a very good throw either.  I get what allen is trying to do throwing it to the back shoulder away from contact but he had to basically try and stop while running full speed.   As for the fumble... uhhh don't pitch that backwards.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.