Bills Undercover: Isaiah McKenzie

Warcodered

21 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

As per the above post, Isaiah's jokes off the field would be so much more enjoyable if...

I'd love to see McDermott's reaction to this. Seriously. I bet it would be the wryest smile you've ever seen.

Then McDermott should talk to his team’s PR department, as this was clearly something the PR team asked McKenzie to do to prank the arrives at what looks like a team trick-or-treat for families, while they filmed a ilttle short.  

If he feels it’s a distraction or a detriment to a struggling player, he should ask them to knock it off

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Hard not to like the guy, that was funny! Hope he puts that last game behind him and figures it out.

He is a big piece of our attack. Crowder is gone for who knows how long, we have Shakir but you need a lot of weapons…

Can anyone imagine Hodgson or Kumerow in a big game?

If I squint really hard, maybe I can… I can Kumerow catching a TD this Sunday in fact. Then the camera goes to a POed Rogers…. LOL….

is this year going to be us crossing our fingers every week that no one gets hurt too bad and we kind of easily roll to victory every week? It’s all about injuries for us now….

If OBJ gets really healthy and we work him out like a street free agent to really see if he can run his routes and he passes every test I say sign him. Can we do that to OBJ? I sure hope so…. Anyway, OBJ gives us another big time weapon and it also stops him from playing against us. It’ll hurt next season but we of all people know how hard it is to win a Super Bowl. And if we do win it maybe it breaks the ice for us to win more? Like, Allen just Billieves he is going to win it all every year after this year! That would sure make it worth it. 
we all just saw how the offense lagged when Davis just sprained an ankle so having insurance against injury to win that first big one is definitely worth it. Nobody seems to talk about it but we are thin at WR…. We’re thin at OT, G and WR imho… I think we’re good at RB. Cook is going to improve starting this Sunday and we have Moss in the garage. Singletary is fantastic, imho….

We can’t get an upgrade at OL most likely so OBJ is the target….

10 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

As per the above post, Isaiah's jokes off the field would be so much more enjoyable if...

I'd love to see McDermott's reaction to this. Seriously. I bet it would be the wryest smile you've ever seen.

2 hours ago, DJB said:

Plant was a good idea as his butt should be “planted” on the sideline

4 minutes ago, eee1776 said:

Have a seat after first drop pass or fumble.

Imagine watching a funny video with players from your favorite sports team and trying to find a way to be a sour puss about it

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

His crouch and spring out technique was pretty athletic and effective LOL. Case Keenum was oblivious lol

Loved lil dirtys  costume VERY creative and frankly genius. Was it everybody elses first time seeing a plant costume for halloween? So Cool :-)))

I'm a fan. His game will resurrect. I think it will depend on how many times #17 calls his number moving forward. I hope he does get touches and succeeds clearly 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.