Sammy Watkins says Buffalo Bills are still his team

BuffaloBills1998

4 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/27/sammy-watkins-calls-the-bills-still-my-team-as-he-prepares-to-play-against-them/ Idk how since he really didn’t do much for us and admitted he hated it here and was depressed and getting drunk all the time.

I can say I’m a turtle, but that doesn’t give me a shell

If the Bills were really Sammy’s team he sure did a good job hiding it when he was here.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/27/sammy-watkins-calls-the-bills-still-my-team-as-he-prepares-to-play-against-them/ Idk how since he really didn’t do much for us and admitted he hated it here and was depressed and getting drunk all the time.

He can suck it.  Lazy bum diva a-hole.  Depressed, my ass.  He was a lazy piece of sh*t and a selfish prick.

Other than that ... great guy!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I mean, we spent a lot more than that on the likes of Sanders and Crowder, so I'd be down for that.  I bet Josh could get as much out of (a sufficiently motivated) Watkins, at least in the injured Crowder's case.

Exactly my point.  They could have a "Gentlemen's agreement" about signing him to 53 man roster if certain conditions were met but this mostly would be a way to show the rest of the teams is career is not ended and give him access to professional training both coaching and strength/conditioning.  

6 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

but, but “continue working y’all little jobs for the rest of y’all lives”

I think he was referring specifically to people who were attacking him. "To all the people who have problems with me being injured ..."

Not a big Sammy fan, but he wasn't speaking to all of Buffalo, rude as that statement was.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

He grew up playing with the bills in madden was his original context when we drafted him 

He wasn’t a diehard bills fan .. he liked using them in madden 

The Bills always sucked in Madden.  The fact that he played with them should make you like him more.  

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, DallasMac said:

The Bills always sucked in Madden.  The fact that he played with them should make you like him more.  

He is a WR and liked Moulds and peerless price 

Moulds was probably only rivaled physically by TO and randy moss in his era … he was a beast 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

He’s the girl who was hot in college, but couldn’t maintain it as soon as all the beer caught up.  Now she crash diets and wears a ton of make up between relationships, just enough to get another sugar daddy, then as soon as she’s in, she quits trying AGAIN, because it was all about the money. 

Nobody needs that drama.

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

He grew up playing with the bills in madden was his original context when we drafted him 

He wasn’t a diehard bills fan .. he liked using them in madden 

No, he was a real Bills fan. Yes, the way he became a Bills fan had to do with his Madden introduction, but he became a legit fan throughout his young life. 

"Thanks to his unstoppable virtual offense, Watkins started cheering for the Bills in real life."

https://archive.naplesnews.com/news/nfl-draft-souths-sammy-watkins-goes-to-buffalo-bills-his-favorite-team-growing-up-ep-458949796-341274191.html/

6 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

I think he was referring specifically to people who were attacking him. "To all the people who have problems with me being injured ..."

Not a big Sammy fan, but he wasn't speaking to all of Buffalo, rude as that statement was.

I can’t really blame him, dude was getting awful ***** said to him about him and his family. 

fans are apparently allowed to be awful pieces of garbage, but when that famous person/athlete whatever strikes back it’s their fault. 

Watkins was nice when I encountered him, but to each their own. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Sammy was soooooo talented. The fact he never had more than 65 catches in his career (in his rookie year mind you) is kind of amazing actually. He's played with some good QBs too. (Goff before he sucked, TT when he was servicable, Mahomes, Jackson and now Rodgers)

He's averaged almost 15 yards a catch, so always had the big play ability. But the lizard people overlords are probably holding him back 

SAMMY WATKINS, GREEN BAY PACKERS

Unprompted, Bert Whigham — Gabriel Davis' trainer quoted above — talked up Watkins, who’s also working out in Orlando with Davis.

“That guy is going to be good for the Packers. He started working with us like seven weeks ago, and he said he wanted to be ‘college Sammy.’ Sammy is going to have a big year. He told me, ‘I want to be Clemson Sammy Watkins.’ And I was like, ‘OK, let’s do it.’ He’s just up there squatting 405 for eight right now like it’s nothing. He started around 218, and he’s at 225 right now, too. He’s going to go be a No. 1 in Green Bay.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-wide-receivers-bigger-roles-2022-gabriel-davis-sammy-watkins

17 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I'm here to tell Sammy we are NOT his team, even if he thinks we are! 

F HIM

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.