Show off your Bills collection thread

Einstein

15 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Don't sell yourself short. The Bills belt buckle is pretty cool too. 

Wait a hot minute, are we friends in real life?! 

15 hours ago, Einstein said:

If you’re serious, i’d really like to see it.

In a way, I kind’ve lied, I did have one but have since moved out of that house. I like to think he’s still there but it was in Baltimore and the new owners probably don’t share my love of Levy. 

Though, i bet Jay_Fixit has a picture of it. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1

All of my collection stuff is in disarray right now. Half of it is packed away in storage, the other half barfed all over a random room in the apartment. I've got a bunch of the mini helmets, I've always liked those. I've got one signed by Hughes, Dareus, Kyle, and Mario, the Cold Front, from when I got to hang in the VIP tent for camp in 2014.

I've got a full size replica helmet (a mid 2000s red one) that my landlord gave to me. I think he said his ex-wife had won it years ago in a radio contest. 

Aside from that, I collect Bills cards and kinda went ham this season just buying fun, colorful singles and stuff. Luckily I bought a handful of Josh rookies just before the 2020 season when they were still affordable. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m always looking to add to my collection. Have autographed jerseys when Kelly, Bruce, Thurman and Reed were inducted into the HOF. Been considering to add a Josh Allen jersey. Been looking for something to add related to BillsMafia.

E1E6765A-0DDC-4890-89CF-0D225A0BC85D.jpeg

D7928B52-C45E-4E9C-BDAF-24D3B4CA702E.jpeg

Edited by TFBillsfan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

What Einstein?  You are a BILLS FAN?  I mean, you like to think independently, objectively analyze, and discuss reality as it actually is!  I thought you were some kind of Patriot cheering commie! 

My GOD this place is filled with idiots.

• Haha (+1) 1

Over the years, I've had Bills caps, T-shirts, various cereals, Hasek hot sauce and other trinkets, including a small piece of the astroturf from the stadium. However, this is my favorite (and never worn): A "Buffalo Loves Kelly" sweatshirt that I bought at the now-defunct Kleinhans store in the Boulevard Mall.

Kelly shirt.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

I’m always looking to add to my collection. Have autographed jerseys when Kelly, Bruce, Thurman and Reed were inducted into the HOF. Been considering to add a Josh Allen jersey. Been looking for something to add related to BillsMafia.

E1E6765A-0DDC-4890-89CF-0D225A0BC85D.jpeg

D7928B52-C45E-4E9C-BDAF-24D3B4CA702E.jpeg

That pool table would look amazing with a Bills helmet sticker in the middle.

16 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That pool table would look amazing with a Bills helmet sticker in the middle.

It would. 

But nobody wants a sticker on the surface of their pool table. Smooth felt rolls, baby! 

I’m actually in the process of trying to finish off the man cave. Bills 1960’s game day programs will go on the wall opposite the Bills banner. I love those old program covers! 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

It would. 

But nobody wants a sticker on the surface of their pool table. Smooth felt rolls, baby! 

I’m actually in the process of trying to finish off the man cave. Bills 1960’s game day programs will go on the wall opposite the Bills banner. I love those old program covers! 

True.

I guess in my experience pool tables are mostly for decoration haha.

Don’t have a picture handy, but I have every program and every paper tickets for every game I’ve attended. I was actually pretty bummed when they stopped using paper tickets. The hardest program to recover was the Bills Colts game in 2017. I found a pile near the exit after the game and took one from the middle of the pile that was mostly dry 

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Don’t have a picture handy, but I have every program and every paper tickets for every game I’ve attended. I was actually pretty bummed when they stopped using paper tickets. The hardest program to recover was the Bills Colts game in 2017. I found a pile near the exit after the game and took one from the middle of the pile that was mostly dry 

I have a couple seat cushions from the SB vs the Redskins in Minneapolis. I think they are full of stuff in the pockets. I found them when we recently moved, but I don’t have the heart to look inside. 

Memories > things. 

I had a tennis buddy help me a few years ago. He’s an electrician, and I had trouble. Breaker kept flipping and we kept losing internet, some lights and cable. Long story, he spent all day fixing it, but wouldn’t let me pay. The next day I took the signed Bryan Brothers racquet one had used at the recently won US Open.  I had won it at a drawing they played at on the courts where we lived. You’d have thought I gave him a million dollars! It was just taking up space in my closet, and it made someone really happy. Win/win. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 4

50 minutes ago, Augie said:

It would. 

Couldn’t you spray paint a Bills stencil?  

Just now, Pete said:

Couldn’t you spray paint a Bills stencil?  

Nope, nothing will provide a perfect and even felt surface. Hell, even the lines on a tennis court make the ball skid. You need a consistent surface, unless you are like Rex and are willing to settle for lousy and backwards just to look good. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.