Show off your Bills collection thread

Einstein

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Thought this could be a fun thread to show off the Bills stuff you've collected over the years and other cool Bills stuff you do.

I'll start.

Random memorabilia including Flutie Flakes, a game-worn John Brown jersey, and a signed Jim Kelly helmet. Not pictured: Signed Josh Allen jersey.

IMG-4164.jpg

IMG-4162.jpg

IMG-4161.jpg

And these are my holiday decorations (sometimes people stop by and take photos in front of the giant Go Bills sign). If you have seen the sign, feel free to post your pic from it! I'd realllyyyy like to add a giant lombardi trophy next to it. There are other Bills fans on my street and I love seeing their decorations too.

263270520-10102702948487067-455803131688

262805658-10102702948517007-759892845656

Person for scale:

IMG-0868.jpg

Your turn. I look forward to seeing your collection!

Go Bills.

All very cool and impressive Einstein. As they say where I'm from... Fair play to ya!

3 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

All very cool and impressive Einstein. As they say in my homeland... Fair play to ya.

All very cool and impressive Einstein. As they say in my homeland... Fair play to ya.

1 minute ago, NI Bills Fan said:

All very cool and impressive Einstein. As they say where I'm from... Fair play to ya!

There seems to be an echo in here.

I have framed autographed jerseys of Kelly, Bruce, Thurman, & Diggs on my basement walls, I saved room to get Josh eventually. Several other Bills signs decorate my basement.

I have a full size Riddell Bills helmet in my office. I got a new white riddell helmet for free when I was coaching football. I have a bunch of the vinyl Bills logo helmet stickers & the stripes from when I coached my son's 2nd & 3rd grade teams, when I of course chose the Bills for our team. Made it into a nice piece of memorabilia.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Thought this could be a fun thread to show off the Bills stuff you've collected over the years and other cool Bills stuff you do.

I'll start.

Random memorabilia including Flutie Flakes, a game-worn John Brown jersey, and a signed Jim Kelly helmet. Not pictured: Signed Josh Allen jersey.

IMG-4164.jpg

IMG-4162.jpg

IMG-4161.jpg

And these are my holiday decorations (sometimes people stop by and take photos in front of the giant Go Bills sign). If you have seen the sign, feel free to post your pic from it! I'd realllyyyy like to add a giant lombardi trophy next to it. There are other Bills fans on my street and I love seeing their decorations too.

263270520-10102702948487067-455803131688

262805658-10102702948517007-759892845656

Person for scale:

IMG-0868.jpg

Your turn. I look forward to seeing your collection!

Go Bills.

Just as you were becoming one of my all-time favorite posters, you come in here trying to woo people with your huge GO BILLS lighted sign and house projector.

And I was just putting the finishing touches on my Einstein inspired parody thread entitled Josh Allen.....do we really need him? Now I've got to scrap the whole damn thing!!!

In all seriousness, that's some cool decorations!

• Haha (+1) 2

My favorite item is a NO Saints Ricky Jackson Pro Set football card from 1990 where the pic on it is of him sacking Kelly and causing a fumble. I got Kelly to sign it when I was at his football camp in probably 1993. I got Jackson to sign it in Canton when Andre got inducted. Fairly certain it is truly 1 of a kind. 

I am working on collecting autographs of all the Bills hall of famers on the version of mini helmet that they wore when they played. Only need Andre, Bruce and Kelly but I do have a full size helmet signed by Andre. 

I have 2 game used NFL balls. One from a Bills game on the early 80s and one from a Panthers game from 2004. The latter one was with us in our wedding photo taken on the 50 yard line at the Ralph 8/28/04. 

81AF8B58-50A0-43A1-BC5D-323C2CC8D837.jpeg.91aca8b182881600f5f8afd50799f3c8.jpegD52E8719-AFAA-447C-88C6-028B8EFF0AE6.jpeg.a3380488d70e64de5079e8c43c21581c.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

I have a 1971 team ball signed by OJ and Al Cowlings.....I'd attach a pix but can't seem to figure out how to do it.  I got it for my 11th Bday - parents gave the ball to a player named Julian Nunamaker who lived across the hall from us in the apartment we lived in, in Williamsville.  He brought it to practice and got a slew of signatures.  Those two stand out for some reason.....

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Maybe Someday said:

My favorite item is a NO Saints Ricky Jackson Pro Set football card from 1990 where the pic on it is of him sacking Kelly and causing a fumble. I got Kelly to sign it when I was at his football camp in probably 1993. I got Jackson to sign it in Canton when Andre got inducted. Fairly certain it is truly 1 of a kind. 

I am working on collecting autographs of all the Bills hall of famers on the version of mini helmet that they wore when they played. Only need Andre, Bruce and Kelly but I do have a full size helmet signed by Andre. 

I have 2 game used NFL balls. One from a Bills game on the early 80s and one from a Panthers game from 2004. The latter one was with us in our wedding photo taken on the 50 yard line at the Ralph 8/28/04. 

81AF8B58-50A0-43A1-BC5D-323C2CC8D837.jpeg.91aca8b182881600f5f8afd50799f3c8.jpegD52E8719-AFAA-447C-88C6-028B8EFF0AE6.jpeg.a3380488d70e64de5079e8c43c21581c.jpeg

The mini helmet shadow box is great!

58 minutes ago, 947 said:

I have framed autographed jerseys of Kelly, Bruce, Thurman, & Diggs on my basement walls, I saved room to get Josh eventually. Several other Bills signs decorate my basement.

I have a full size Riddell Bills helmet in my office. I got a new white riddell helmet for free when I was coaching football. I have a bunch of the vinyl Bills logo helmet stickers & the stripes from when I coached my son's 2nd & 3rd grade teams, when I of course chose the Bills for our team. Made it into a nice piece of memorabilia.

Donyou leave the helmet out or do you have it in a display case? Mine just sits out but I bet it would look great all lit up.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.