WR Ja'Marr Chase out 4-6 weeks with a hairline hip fracture & torn labrum - NOT going to IR

Big Turk

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Serves as a reminder to everyone shooting down every "we don't need ___" scenarios.  I don't care who we get nearly as much as I hope we do SOMETHING. This could happen to us in a week, and a trade is off the table. Meanwhile #2 and #3 teams are making moves to arm up

Load up the roster. Send out as many mid round picks as it takes. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Serves as a reminder to everyone shooting down every "we don't need ___" scenarios.  I don't care who we get nearly as much as I hope we do SOMETHING. This could happen to us in a week, and a trade is off the table. Meanwhile #2 and #3 teams are making moves to arm up

We are getting an All-Pro CB back. That's a far bigger move than anyone else has made.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

Hate to see anyone go down, especially great players.  Looks like he will be out when the Bengals play the Chiefs, in when the Bengals play the Bills.  

That sucks about the chef-bengal game. I was hoping for a good one and just don’t see the possibility now….

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

I have Chase on my fantasy team.  WTF.  

How did this happen.  Practice?  

He was running a route and it looked like he either took a wrong step or something just "went". Non contact.

Video of the injury below

https://youtu.be/SMgHWeny_mU

Edited by Big Turk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DallasMac said:

Just lost Hall and now Chase.  Teams gonna be struggling.

Same boat as you but throw in a Mike Williams out for 4+ weeks as well. Oh and I already lost Javonte Williams. That league might be shot at this point. 

18 minutes ago, Philo said:

Same boat as you but throw in a Mike Williams out for 4+ weeks as well. Oh and I already lost Javonte Williams. That league might be shot at this point. 

Javonte def hurts.  Penny is my other big loss.  Luckily still have Chubb or my rb situation would be dire.

1 minute ago, DallasMac said:

Javonte def hurts.  Penny is my other big loss.  Luckily still have Chubb or my rb situation would be dire.

For sure, Chubb helps a ton. I picked up Gus Edwards and still have James Robinson, so I'm hoping he gets a good split with Carter.

Glad Chase should be back at some point though. Not just for fantasy reasons, he is a fun player to watch.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.