Congratulations on your future win

Ice bowl 67

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

The funny part is he might really just be a super nice guy. But when it comes to football and the Bills I don’t really have time for super nice guys, especially when our team is about to play theirs. 

Man your battle stations!!! 

Rawrrr LETS GO BUFFALO. 🙂 !!! what is with all this NICENESS I concur! lol

Regarding Senor icebowl I personally don't think he/she posting here or at other boards is that big a deal. It's his/her schtick and way to communicate with other fanbases. No harm in that . I relate to the cheesehead fanbase due to small market and rabidly loyal fans. Sound familiar?

Aaron Rodgers  I hope the Bills sack you repeatedly. Im not taking this game for granted. m  

That is very premature IMHO....the Packers have an underrated Defense this year and Aaron Rodgers is still Aaron Rodgers. This game is not a guaranteed win - no week in the NFL is - but especially this game. 

I'm hopeful, that's as a far as I'm willing to stand out on that limb. 

13 hours ago, Cannon said:

When I saw the topic I clicked just to see if it was Ice Bowl. Always like to read his thoughtful posts.

Absolutely!  Ice Bowl is great! Bringing common sense and reality to fluid discussions.  Thank you!  I have many close friends, in everyday conversation that don't have this on football, sport and everyday life.  An open mind, open ear and humbleness are excellent qualities.  Two way conversations are excellent!

Ice Bowl, you are a solid dude!

With that said, nobody paid to see Reggie bunt.  Go Bills!  Go yard!

18 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

It might be the last time we get to see Aaron Rodgers here. 

I was about to say "Well yeah, obviously, Green Bay won't play in Buffalo for another 8 years so of course we won't see Rodgers at Buffalo again."  But then it occurred to me that he'll probably be QB'ing the Colts three years from now so maybe we'll get to see him then.

10 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

Even when we beat the Packers Sunday night, Green Bay will still probably win that division. 

I doubt that.  if Minnesota wins this weekend and GB loses, that will give the Vikings a 3 game lead over the Pack, and they have already beat them once this season. 

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

One area that always surprises me is why people go to other boards.  Trolls or not.  I’m never on another teams board as I can imagine what their fan base has to say about their team and others.

I consider myself a good person, but not so good that I can't enjoy a little schadenfreude when it comes to the losers who frequent places like FinHell or Queefs Planet.  I'd never join those boards, but I do enjoy checking them out for 10-15 minutes after we beat them.

• Like (+1) 1

I mentioned  over in the score prediction thread---I have had a gut feeling all week that we are really going to destroy GB on Sunday night.  Mike and Cris will be struggling for conversation topics in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

I feel it! 

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I completely disagree. Far from bringing any legit football insight to the conversation, he plays this ‘I really like you guys and your team!’ schtick on nearly every Fanbase. You’ll find him when you peruse other teams boards. True, he could be like normal trolls who  just come here to take a dump and leave. But unlike a typical troll, he plays the sweetheart game, with a thirsty quest for personal attention, then sticks around awhile, wearing out his welcome..🤦‍♂️ He’s been called out for it many times here, which is why his drop-bys are finally less frequent. A troll in sheeps’ clothing is still a troll. 

I'm with you here....has always seemd to just kinda come off as a bit strange to me and some sort of an attention seeking type thing. Was same on BBMB back in the day with many of the posts you would see. Was a whole lot of just repeating same thing over and over type of post with different wording once in a while.

Talked about the 2014 game (believe it was) on and on for 2-3 years posting same statements over and over again where Bills won and Rambo INT Rodgers. You're right about doing same on many other teams boards because I've seen it multiple times, saying same type of things as here.

Anyways, I've never insulted him or talked down to him as a poster or anything....it has just always seemed strange to me lol

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

I'm with you here....has always seemd to just kinda come off as a bit strange to me and some sort of an attention seeking type thing. Was same on BBMB back in the day with many of the posts you would see. Was a whole lot of just repeating same thing over and over type of post with different wording once in a while.

Talked about the 2014 game (believe it was) on and on for 2-3 years posting same statements over and over again where Bills won and Rambo INT Rodgers. You're right about doing same on many other teams boards because I've seen it multiple times, saying same type of things as here.

Anyways, I've never insulted him or talked down to him as a poster or anything....it has just always seemed strange to me lol

I agree. Seems a little childlike, ESL or possibly on the spectrum.  And I don't mean that as an insult.  He seems like an innocent enough person.  Just an observation. 

• Agree 2

Good to see you posting, Ice Bowl.  Yeah, Green Bay has had a tough season.  I haven't followed too closely, but I assume there are a number of reasons.  If I were to guess, it starts with Aaron Rodgers' salary handicapping the team's ability to sign quality free agents.  He also may be starting his decline as a player due to age.  I know from our experience with the Bills that there can be a dry period while a team tries to find and develop a new franchise QB.  I know you haven't seen enough of Jordan Love to know if he's the guy who can replace Rodgers when Rodgers leaves or not.  

6 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Thanks Ice.  My brother-in-law is a massive Cheesehead, I feel for both of you.  Good luck against any team not from Buffalo.

They have had their turn….

Every dog has its day… over to us,..

5 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Trap Game !!

Trap game because Bills are peeking ahead to the mighty Jets the following week?

Edited by Aussie Joe

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.