Congratulations on your future win

Ice bowl 67

56 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

This Sunday! You guys shouldn’t have a problem.If  we only lose by 14 I consider that a moral victory. See you guys Sunday night! I’m not looking forward to getting blown out though. 

Congratulations on the 30 years of elite QB play between Favre and Rodgers. I do believe it's long overdue to be Green Bay's "turn in the barrel"

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ice Man, you’re a friend and any Bills fan who’s been on TBD for a minute knows it.  I purposefully didn’t bring this game up out of respect for you.

You're one of the best non Bills fan who comes on here and is so nice, respectful, and I honestly root for them for you pal.

As much as I always want to win,

I hope it a a competitive game for you pal.  Anyone on this board that’s new, please show Iceman respect, and be kind.  

I'm all for treating Ice well... but let's not go overboard. If Green Bay comes out looking like they have the last few games the Bills better destroy them, anything less only raises doubts.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

This Sunday! You guys shouldn’t have a problem.If  we only lose by 14 I consider that a moral victory. See you guys Sunday night! I’m not looking forward to getting blown out though. 

We were like you once. The Packers' first step is to kick the cry baby out and start afresh. It will be painful for a few years but hope they dont go the Colts route of looking at washed up QBs to kick the can down the road

12 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I will be more then Happy with a 1 point win 

While it will be far better than a 1 point loss, a win of lower than 10 pt margin will be a disappointment

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

This year hasn’t been fun.😔

Agreed, it must be quite a shock. But any given Sunday - nothing can be taken for granted. And even with struggling teams, it's the hope that keeps people ticking over week to week.

51 minutes ago, NewEra said:

#1 pass D vs the #1 pass O

you can’t stop the run vs we barely run

the matchup is a good one for the Packers D.  No teams have a good matchup vs our D.  

Except we used the running game more against the Chiefs. Have the horrible feeling we may put Morris on the inactive list for Moss.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, transient said:

I'm all for treating Ice well... but let's not go overboard. If Green Bay comes out looking like they have the last few games the Bills better destroy them, anything less only raises doubts.

If they DON'T come out looking like the last few games, there will be questions from the Bills side. The Packers look beaten up and confidence shot. We're coming off the bye with enough players rested and fit. Shouldn't be any excuses but... has anyone mentioned the Jags last year yet?

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

It might be the last time we get to see Aaron Rodgers here. I think he's still a good QB, but GB not giving him any players to throw to so he might just decide to walk away and do ayahuasca and podcasts. On paper this one shouldn't be close, but that's why they play the games!

He had a bunch the past two years.   He shrugged as they left....

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The Packers match up well against the Bills. This will not be an easy game.

What are you talking about? Their top two receivers are out, the Bills are great against the run. We are healthy and rested, they are banged up and searching for answers.

no game is easy in the NFL, but other than that only the Bills can beat the Bills.

2 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

What are you talking about? Their top two receivers are out, the Bills are great against the run. We are healthy and rested, they are banged up and searching for answers.

no game is easy in the NFL, but other than that only the Bills can beat the Bills.

Yeah, I mean does anyone match up well against the Bills? The way they're playing this year, not really.

When going up against them you want to control the ball and minimise big plays. The Packers, with the personnel they have (Rodgers, Jones, Dillon on offense... A solid front 7 and Jaire Alexander on defense) at least have a little hope in doing just that. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.