Congratulations on your future win

Ice bowl 67

On 10/27/2022 at 4:18 PM, Ice bowl 67 said:

This Sunday! You guys shouldn’t have a problem.If  we only lose by 14 I consider that a moral victory. See you guys Sunday night! I’m not looking forward to getting blown out though. 

Don't be so sure. Ya never know in the NFL and it's only a matter of time for ARod to get going.  Back to back MVP will be pumped for this game. You guys got a helluva D too. 

Yall just need Doubs or Watkins to step up big time , in general, especially with no Lazzard. 

I think Bills win but I'm not touching that spread and predict it'll be 7 points or less but very competitive game

Every team has Buffalo circled on their calendar, just like the Packers the last 2 decades.  Especially on a national stage

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

I consider myself a good person, but not so good that I can't enjoy a little schadenfreude when it comes to the losers who frequent places like FinHell or Queefs Planet.  I'd never join those boards, but I do enjoy checking them out for 10-15 minutes after we beat them.

Bear, this should tell you how naive I am, as I don’t even recognize any of the sites you mentioned.  I just don’t care and expect what probably is there.  I don’t have that kind of time.   You probably don’t either.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Bills have a little bit of wiggle room in maintaining the path to the 1 seed.  This is a MUST win to maintain what is essentially a 2 game lead for that.  Even though it's an 11 point spread, this is VS a QB that on a given day could duel with Allen.  It's at home an the Packers are on the ropes.  You don't want KC hanging around by cracking that door back open.

6 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

The Bills have a little bit of wiggle room in maintaining the path to the 1 seed.  This is a MUST win to maintain what is essentially a 2 game lead for that.  Even though it's an 11 point spread, this is VS a QB that on a given day could duel with Allen.  It's at home an the Packers are on the ropes.  You don't want KC hanging around by cracking that door back open.

Grow up. 

• Dislike 1

36 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

you don't say.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/29/2022 at 10:51 AM, Zerovoltz said:

....and now the door is cracked open....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.